• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme/Osta RX Cycle help

BullMassive34

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im pretty much set on my halo cycle, but was wondering if I would be able to incorporate Osta Rx in somewhere. Below is my current cycle of HALO EXTREME ONLY..

FIRST 6 WEEKS (On Cycle):
Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)
75/75/75/75/75/75
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily (start day 15)
Universal Nutrition Animal Pak - 1 Pack daily
Universal Nutrition Animal Flex - 1 Pack daily
NOW Omega-3 - 2 caps 3 times daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS (PCT):
Continue Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva) - 20/20/10/10
Universal Nutrition Animal Stak - 1 Pack daily
Continue Animal Pak - 1 Pack daily
Continue Now Omega-3 - 2 caps 3 times daily

So basically I want to run OSTA Rx, but not quite sure how to do it. I don't want to run it right alongside the halo. I was thinking 6 weeks halo, 4 weeks osta, and 4 weeks pct but I feel that's to long though.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I WOULD run the Osta along side the Halo; 2 caps a day for the 6 weeks, then PCT.

I agree with EB. IMO it is a waste to run Osta for only 4 weeks....especially if you dont want to stack it with the Halo. I feel that I didnt actually see any real results until at least 3 weeks in on an 8 week run. I will say that I was very pleased with the results from the Osta. I would do your halo cycle as planned through pct and then take the Osta @2caps ed for as long as your supply lasts. At this dose you will see results and there should be no need for a full pct when you are done with the Osta. You would benefit from taking a natty test booster for a couple of weeks after the osta is gone though.
Or just stack it with the halo for 6 weeks.

Thanks guys, some seriously good info. I will defiantly be taking that into consideration. So I have one more question... Is e-control necessary if I'm taking Nolva in pct?

Back