• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

halo stack

blackbowtie

Registered
Reaction score
ok first off guys I work 2 days one week and 5 the next with rotatin day and night shifts...with this unusual schedule I dont get in the gym 5 days a week so will the halo stack work for me and if so.... is there anything in the halo stach ironmaglabs sells that I could possibly cut out to cut cost since money is tight til tax money gets here ...thanks

blackbowtie 08940 said:
ok first off guys I work 2 days one week and 5 the next with rotatin day and night shifts...with this unusual schedule I dont get in the gym 5 days a week so will the halo stack work for me and if so.... is there anything in the halo stach ironmaglabs sells that I could possibly cut out to cut cost since money is tight til tax money gets here ...thanks

You can set yourself up with a 3day split, if you don't mind poping in on the occasional weekend. As far as cutting costs you can do something along these lines;

HALO EXTREME 8 WEEK CYCLE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

Back