• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help me Pick my Next Stack!

locallifter

Registered
Reaction score
Title says it all. I'm pretty goddamn indecisive when left to my own devices, so maybe someone can convince me to go their way.

This cycle will be run on a cut, with the main goals of losing fat and gaining strength wherever possible - not too concerned about putting on size at the moment. Will be starting right around the beginning of July after my regularly scheduled physical with the doc (With bloodwork to confirm everything is G2G, should be, it will have been about 14 or so weeks since last touching anything by then, but better to know for sure).

Some of the things I've come up with so far are....

Option 1) Epi+Hdrol+4-Andro for 4-6 weeks. Not totally sure on the dosing, but probably run the hdrol 50-75mg daily and the Epi 20-30 daily.
Option 2) Cyano+4-Andro+Osta for 6 weeks Would probably do 3 caps of the Cyano
Option 3) Osta+4-Andro for 8 weeks, or more??? Figured this would be safe for a pretty long run since it's all non-methyl and both mild compounds

PCT will be Clomid/Erase/Ultra Male
Will be running all the other usual support stuff, including TUDCA if I go the methyl route on this one.

Also... inb4 Trenabol. I tried it and gave it my best for about 10 days, but the sleep issues hit me hard, pretty much unbearable. Not something I'd want to stick out for a whole 4 weeks or more. If I could get around the sleep stuff I think the Tren would make a killer stack out of Option 3 through.

Like I said, this will be on a cut, so whatever combo is going to help the most with amplifying the effects of the cut is what I'm looking for, any strength and/or size gains will be a bonus to me.

Last edited:
Weeks 1 - 8
Trenabol
4 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 10
Epi
30mg daily

Weeks 1 - 10
Osta
2 caps daily

ACS
2caps nightly

Edit: No Trenabol? What!? Weaksauce. There's really not a good substitute for it for cutting.

My next best recommendation would be Halo at 3 caps for 8wks.

As such:

Weeks 1 - 6
Epistane
30mg daily

Weeks 3 - 10
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Weeks 1 - 10
Osta
2 caps daily

ACS
2caps nightly

Followed by your PCT set-up

Last edited:
I know, it's pathetic lol. I may try it again, and double up on the melatonin+ZMA and whatever other sleep supps I can find. If I can find a way to sleep I'll absolutely incorporate it, I just wouldn't want to rely on it being the only thing in my stack and then having to cut the cycle short if it gets bad again. It got to the point for me where it was doing more bad than good since I was so tired during the day.

I do like the looks of that second one you laid out though. May need to try both at some point :)

I'll add in 4-andro to whatever I do to prevent lethargy, I seem pretty prone to that as well. It killed me on my halo cycle, especially when on a cut already.

weeks 1-8: creatine monohydrate 10g's ed, whey protein,

weeks 9-12: snake oil

weeks 13-16: nolva 80mg, clomid 300mg, toremfine 3 grams, erase 3 caps, eradicate 3 caps, abliderate 5 squirts, obliderate 3 sprays, formestane 50 pumps, formeron 4 spurts, formastanzol 10 pumps

Disregard cutting,

1-AD + 4-AD = 8=======D

maybe keto might help you sleep better. People use it with clen to refresh the receptors but it also helps in the aid with sleeping from what i read. Hope this helps

Well it certainly looks like fun! 10 weeks on... Yikes

Was thinking of moving the Osta to a little later so it's working by the time I'm in PCT and will hopefully help with keeping gains as I come back to reality. the 10mg dose is actually a tad below the 2 caps of IML Osta so it really shouldn't be killing me during PCT too much. Can even add another week of Torem at the end if I feel like I need it after the Osta.

Back