• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help help help

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
Help please my serm tamox has been seized by customs they are calling it a performance and image enhancing drug and i need to give them good reason for me to have it as i should have a prescription. Am I fighting a losing battle and should i cut my loses.
I live in new zealand and always have no trouble with IML stuff what to do, any suggestions would be good guys I cant get a serm anywhere here. this is pissing me off. Thanks guys.

for starters, I would hold off on your cycle until you have SERM in hand. Not sure what to tell you to tell them.....

Lost cause I guess, d-asparic acid and extra e control for me then :confused:

Happens all the time for people ordering internationally with anything like that. Unfortunately they're probably just going to return it to the sender and then you only hope to be able to get your money back. As for an alternative, Eradicate plus a test booster should be fine (Run the Eradicate 3 caps daily for 4 weeks).

cool bro cheers i know a serm would be ideal but i dont think im going to get one here, new zealands really strict on this.

PES Erase + d-aspartic acid powder @5g's ED for 8 weeks

Just FYI; E-control 2.0, Eradicate, and Erase are pretty much the same product, they all contain 75mg arimistane per daily serving, which is your active AI. The original e-control was with 6-oxo, and that would work as well

knowing this, erase is much cheaper than the other two options. therefore the better choice..

Cheers for the feed back guys, I have e control on hand, so im going to take the ultra male for 6 weeks pct and e control 2.0 for 4 and I ordered usp labs test powder containing main ingredient d asparic acid. That should help its a 4 week cycle so i shouldnt be to bad I hope, have ran halo in the past with just ultra male as the pct and powerfull from usp labs very good i must say, didnt notice ant kind of shut down when i came off it.

Back