• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question about Tamoxifen Citrate vs Clomiphene

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
Finished my cyano cycle 5 weeks ago (you've probably seen some of my posts) and just finished E-Control. Started Osta-Rx.. but I want to fully restart my LH production. On extremepeptides I saw that Clomiphene is out of stock but Tamoxifen Citrate is in stock. Should I order it? Was also thinking about ordering some Clen to shred some body fat (probably around 14-15 right now). Any suggestions?

ha damn and thanks i ordered one 30 ml vial of tamox. how long will that last me? how should i dose it? please let me know if you know :) much appreciated

Well your starting a little late.... But, typical dosing is 4 weeks @20mg per day (The actual ml needed will depend on how yours is dosed, it will say XXmg per 1ml and then you can do the math).

awesome thanks for the insight. yeah i realize i am a bit late.. how badly am i affected? i mean on terms of gains i didnt lose much. my libido isnt 100percent gone yet but i am not able to get a full 8 hours of deep sleep even with a good dose of black out(mainly gaba) and zquil (benadril and alcohol)

You may not be negatively affected at all, in 5 weeks if you did the right protocol of an AI and a test booster you may be perfectly fine. I'm not sure full dosing a SERM is entirely necessary at this point. If anything, take a test booster and AI again for another 2 weeks if you think you may be shutdown at all from the Osta.

ok thanks for the advice there not really TOO shut down from the Osta (still have good libido and energy, dieting hardcore so im feeling the effects from that). i really want to try the nolvadex though.. do you know if i can administer it through a sublingual drop or does it have to be injected?

the tamox will be an oral administration. You can swallow it straight or mix it with some juice or tea if you like.

I see, thanks for letting me know. It doesn't have to sit under the tongue? I assumed that. So I can just swallow it?

Yep, just drop it into you mouth and swallow. No homo...
This post made me laugh! Wouldn't have without the no homo part!
An oral route of administration requires you to swallow the medicine. If you were required to hold the medicine under your tongue it would be called a sublingual administration.
I realize research chemicals don't come with directions because they are not for human consumption. These liquids merely have the active ingredient suspended in grain alcohol. I like to mix it with some gatorade or tea before I send it down the gullet.

I know right Pete but thanks for the insight good information i'll probably mix it with some tea it looks gross (im actually running a-hd from bpi right now so ill wait at least until im finished with that. get really good results (aggression, energy, libido from the a-hd)

Back