• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How is everyone doing???

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
Guys/Gals,
Just wanted to check on everyone and see how you are doing with prods, have any questions or need further information.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Started Halo cycle today with ACS and Ultra Male rx. Just wondering, is it better to take the halo PM doseage after the gym??

Today marks the 3rd week of my Super Dmz cycle. All I can say is DAMN!. I've been logging daily weight, body fat, strength ect. Once my cycle is complete I will post the complete log.
I have made more "Gains" with less sides on this super Dmz in 3 weeks than I made in my 12 week test cycle.
Amazing Stuff! ;D

Try and get some pictures too! Seeing it for real is the real proof bro :) good luck!

Chris,
I posted in another thread but I am on the fence between MethaDrol and Super DMZ. I'm looking to bulk and put on 15-20 lbs. I have a diet in place and have all of my ducks in row so to speak. Heavyiron suggested Super DMZ personally but suggested MethaDrol for a bulk. Interested in multiple opinions.

If you had to choose between the two for the most efficient gains, which would you suggest?

Thanks
E04

Wizzx said:
Started Halo cycle today with ACS and Ultra Male rx. Just wondering, is it better to take the halo PM doseage after the gym??

Don't really matter, just make sure you time your doses not to exceed 12-14hrs.

E04 0226 said:
Chris,
I posted in another thread but I am on the fence between MethaDrol and Super DMZ. I'm looking to bulk and put on 15-20 lbs. I have a diet in place and have all of my ducks in row so to speak. Heavyiron suggested Super DMZ personally but suggested MethaDrol for a bulk. Interested in multiple opinions.

If you had to choose between the two for the most efficient gains, which would you suggest?

Thanks
E04

I'm not Chris, but I also would lean towards DMZ. The toughest cat walkin IMO!! ;)

The Neck 0809 said:
E04 0226 said:
Chris,

Thanks
E04

I'm not Chris, but I also would lean towards DMZ. The toughest cat walkin IMO!! ;)

Great. Thanks Neck!

Up 13lbs on epi 8)

Can't wait to start my DMZ next Monday. Quick question would it matter if I take my DMZ & cycle assist together or should I spread it out?

You could take it together just with food for proper absorption.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back