• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

METHA-DROL CYCLE opinions PLEASE

lilSOLID

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am going to start a methadrol cycle Feb 1st. I am 26, 5'10 at 170lbs....12% bf..

I have a clean diet and have been in the gym hard for the last year. I believe I have done my research well on this harsh compound and was wondering if this is a sufficient plan for the cycle and pct.

PLAN:

I will start taking AI's cycle support(orange flavor) a week before I start the METHA-DROL. Also I will start to take Viridex XT a week before I start the METHA-DROL. Once I start the METHA-DROL I will run the Viridex XT until I start my pct. AI's cycle support will run until the container is empty.
My pct will be Clomid 100/50/50/25/10, I will also be taking a DAA powder, I will also be taking AI's post cycle support caps. Then at the beginning of the 3rd week of pct I am adding forma stanzol.
I will also have 30ml of letro on hand in case i start to develope gyno

What should I change if anything? Thanks guys, I have learned alot from these forums, you guys are great.

i probably wouldnt take viridex since methadrol is very powerful itself.

Really. I was told to do this to avoid a total shutdown. I will look in2 this more.

Re: Re: METHA-DROL CYCLE opinions PLEASE

lilSOLID said:
Really. I was told to do this to avoid a total shutdown. I will look in2 this more.

Not true. If you were going to add anything to avoid shut down and improve over health on cycle I would recommend IML ACS and ultra male rx. A good AI would be armidex.

So Mote it Be
Chris

AI's cycle support is very good, but the orange flavor is about the nastiest thing I've ever consumed. Just sayin'

From what I understand Viridex is a pretty good test booster. If you have already bought that i would use it as a test booster on PCT. The recent rage right now is the use of Fadogia during cycle to "help" prevent shut down, however DMZ is going to shut you down to a certain point any way. but it may help easing in to PCT. I would drop DAA after week 3- i assume you will be taking 3 grams a day- IMO clomid is a little aggressive, might want to look at 50/50/25/25/10. you can run it as you have it, smart to have for 5 weeks. Forma Stanzol is a pretty good AI, haven't heard much in the way of rebound with it.
I would eat like a horse, and get lots of rest!

Awesome. I will for sure lower the clomid to that rutiene. Do u think I should use the forma stanzol till the bottle is gone? Or should I use it for a few weeks and taper off? Ok, I will also do that with the DAA. And yea bro I have heard the orange flavor is f****** disgusting! lol I want to run a log of this on here with b4 and after pics. It will just make me feel better if I know I have some good, smart guys to goto if I run in2 any problems. Im very excited to get started, just waiting on a few things to get here. I tracked my Clomid and it says its in Delhi, India....LOL WTF??? So it might be another week or 2 before I start this. THANKS for all the replies

I got absolutely nothing from veridex and when I was on methadrol and in my post cycle and after I never had a shut down I had a little lower levels but that's it the viridex won't do much. Good luck man hope you have great gains

@Dj2dirk41 yea I prob wont even take the Viridex XT. And thanks, I hope to gain atleast 15lbs.

Back