• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme Stack

RPI07

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I started taking the Halo Extreme stack 2-3 days ago and am going to stop it early due to some side effects such as headache and heart racing. I haven't changed any of my supplements other than adding the stack. Can you experience any shutdown after taking it for a short period of time? Do I need to take the PCT part of the stack after only taking it for 2-3 days? Thanks all.

how much water did you drink per day? did you increase your water intake to at least 1.5 gallons a day?

Last edited:
Yeah I take creatine as well so I am used to drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. I was sick a few weeks ago but came back to full health so I don't think that is affecting it. Just wondering if I can just stop taking the stack after taking it for a couple days.

Would there be any need to take E Control?

In such a short amount of time the product hadn't even kicked in hormonally speaking yet, no need to worry about a PCT for 2 or 3 days of dosing.

Back