• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

how do i run my cycle correctly?

txc

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys.my name is chris and i am new here.was wondering if you could help me out with a couple rookie questions.i purchased the deca/4 andro cycle and since i have never ran a two component cycle i was worried about side effects.should i take clomid as part of my pct alongside ultra male and econtrol,you know,just to make sure?or hold on to it and only take it if the sides act out?
also i have a bottle of osta on hand,is there a way to incorporate it into my cycle,kinda like a post pct or is it too much after all?
thanks for your help,it is very much appreciated,chris..

You can use the Clomid for PCT, and with it you really don't even need the Ultra Male, it'll work much better at boosting test levels. If you want you can start the Osta with your PCT and take it 2 caps daily and then finish the bottle, or take it 3 caps daily during your cycle, it's up to you.

PCT (4 weeks):
Clomid 50mg ed
E-Control 3 caps ed

You can use the Clomid for PCT, and with it you really don't even need the Ultra Male, it'll work much better at boosting test levels. If you want you can start the Osta with your PCT and take it 2 caps daily and then finish the bottle, or take it 3 caps daily during your cycle, it's up to you.

PCT (4 weeks):
Clomid 50mg ed
E-Control 3 caps ed

thanks for your suggestion!your pct sounds great for me since i had trouble with gyno in the past.would you still take ultra male on cycle after all?chris..

thanks for your suggestion!your pct sounds great for me since i had trouble with gyno in the past.would you still take ultra male on cycle after all?chris..

You can, but it's not really going to do much. Taking it on-cycle is futile - the steroids you're taking are much stronger at suppressing your test production than Ultra Male will ever be at boosting it. Once in PCT, the Clomid does a much better job at boosting production than Ultra Male can as well, so it's really not needed, but some will say it's good for libido - not sure on that, it's mainly opinion based on individual user's findings, but you're welcome to try and see if it helps at all.

You can, but it's not really going to do much. Taking it on-cycle is futile - the steroids you're taking are much stronger at suppressing your test production than Ultra Male will ever be at boosting it. Once in PCT, the Clomid does a much better job at boosting production than Ultra Male can as well, so it's really not needed, but some will say it's good for libido - not sure on that, it's mainly opinion based on individual user's findings, but you're welcome to try and see if it helps at all.

once again,thanks for your insight!i might just save the ultra male for another time.chris..

Back