• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

GET IN HERE: 1st super DMZ 2.0 cycle BEAST MODE

the_now

Registered
Reaction score
Hey yall,
This is my first super dmz 2.0 cycle. figured id give it a try to get a couple more pounds on me.
Ive been on super dmz for about 4 days now. The stuff is great makes me want to stay at the gym all day.

Im not really going for strength just want some size on me so my focus during training is high volume sets/reps.
so far ive put on about 4lbs.

my current weight is 6'3" 190 and 8% bodyfat. I chose this cycle because i heard about the great results it yields with little to no water retention
or bloat.

Ill be updating yall with pictures and weekly weigh ins. I will be posting once a week in my log at the end of the week with weight gained and a picture.

btw IML i am looking for a sponser ;) haha (sorta joking)

My cycle layout is as follows:

weeks 1-4 (daily cap intake)
sdmz: 2caps
AM: 1 cap
CS: 2 caps
E-control: 2 caps
multi vit: 2 tabs

weeks 4-8
UM:1 cap
AM: 2 caps
CS:2 caps
E-control: 3 caps
multi vit: 2 tabs
Clomiphene (research chem): 150/100/50/50

current picture of self is in the attachment.

also would it be okay to run up to 4 caps of SDMZ2.0 daily?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 36
4 caps is a LOT of SDMZ, especially if it's your first time using it. 3 is the highest most people go, but I think I've heard of maybe one person going to 4. The sides will definitely be in full force at that point :)

Definitely 3 for a week before even thinking about 4, just adding the 1 cap should do a lot of good.

4 caps is a LOT of SDMZ, especially if it's your first time using it. 3 is the highest most people go, but I think I've heard of maybe one person going to 4. The sides will definitely be in full force at that point :)

Definitely 3 for a week before even thinking about 4, just adding the 1 cap should do a lot of good.

cool, all i gotta do now is pick up another bottle. anyone got a promo code?

also would i take 3 caps throughout the day. say 10am, 4pm, then again at 10pm(6 hours apart)?
or just take two at 10am and 1 at 10pm (12 hours apart)?

The dosing doesn't really matter. I personally take everything in the morning so my BP has calmed down by the time I'm ready to workout after work, but it's up to you. Not going to make much of a different no matter how you dose it, but if you're being picky, the only way I could see an argument being made would towards splitting up as much as possible to keep it more even.

The dosing doesn't really matter. I personally take everything in the morning so my BP has calmed down by the time I'm ready to workout after work, but it's up to you. Not going to make much of a different no matter how you dose it, but if you're being picky, the only way I could see an argument being made would towards splitting up as much as possible to keep it more even.

ya thats why i was thining of taking it every 6 hours to keep my blood levels even.

Yep, nothing wrong with that, but it really doesn't make a but of a difference in the real world. One of those bro-science things I guess. There's science supporting it, but the reality is that it's such a little difference, it's completely irrelevant in practice. If it's easier for you to pop them all at once, or you prefer taking them at one certain, don't hold yourself back from doing it because you think it's "wrong", it will still work perfectly fine.

how much do you think in terms of LBM i could expect to see when my cycle is complete. assuming im taking 3 caps a day.

Can't really know for sure, but I wouldn't put 10lbs out of the question at all, SDMZ is no joke. One note: You'll get more gains out of running 2 caps for 5 or 6 weeks than you will running 3 caps for 4 weeks, I can guarantee that. Lengthening your cycle will almost always yield better gains than just upping the dose during your initially planned cycle length. Granted you can't keep going forever, but the lower dose is easier on your body, and the more workouts you can get under your belt while on the anabolics the better. (I don't mean killing yourself every day while on the cycle just to cram in more workouts either, proper rest is still extremely important).

Just something to keep in mind...

cool, thanks for the help. and yes im aware that a longer cycle can yield more than a higher dosed cycle.
I went ahead and ordered another bottle just incase i decide to either up the dose or do another cycle of dmz, i love this stuff anyways and how it makes me feel at the gym.
although my focus is not strength int he last (almost week) i have seen a significant increase in strength.

db chest press especially, got up to 12 reps with 120's

3 caps a day killed my stomach after the first week, 2 caps a day is working fine.. Up 6lbs and no sides...198lbs 5"10 12% BF

3 caps a day killed my stomach after the first week, 2 caps a day is working fine.. Up 6lbs and no sides...198lbs 5"10 12% BF

how long have you been running? i decided im just going to run it for 6 weeks at 2 caps instead of 3 caps for 4

Sunday will be week 3. I plan on kicking it out to 6 wks then some osta then pct..

I agree with EB...the fellas over on BSL would appreciate the SDMZ gouge over there as well. If you get back pumps from SDMZ, use Taurine. It helps.

hey yall small update.

up to 198 roughly on a full stomach so overall ill say about a 7-8lb gain in two weeks.

loving this stuff, staying lean and making gainz.

overall physique is starting to change. heres a picture.
7ATM30U.jpg

Back