• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Fitness Shoes

Christen

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the shoes that are suppose to help sculpt your legs, thighs and butt just by wearing them? They are made from Sketchers, but I have seen other brands too. Any real men that have personal experience.

Shape-ups? If you wear those, hide them....

Pretty sure there was a major class action lawsuit over them as well, people were hurting themselves with them, maybe it just their egos feeling the pain, idk.

Does these shoes are really effective because i was think to lose some weight and want something to help me with it. I need some reviews about these shoes.

One of my co-worker's opinion is it doesn't work, not for her. Like Locallifter said, she seems to have some tendon pain near the calves for whatever reason. She has since return to regular sneakers and the five finger shoes. Again, though, this is her experience.

Has anyone tried the shoes that are suppose to help sculpt your legs, thighs and butt just by wearing them? They are made from Sketchers, but I have seen other brands too. Any real men that have personal experience.
Were you planning to do heavy lifting with them? If so, I would recommend still getting some hard sole shoes for heaving squats and such like Coverse Chuck Taylor's.

spam thread

Back