• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Advice, Backing out of Super DMZ 2.0

DEF

Registered
Reaction score
First of all let me introduce myself, The Name is David 21 years old, 190lbs, 6 foot even, and about 10 to 12 percent body fat. I bought a dmz stack with consisted of Super DMZ 2.0, Advanced Cycle Support, E-Control RX 2.0, Pure Test, & Post Cycle 3x. I've decided to back out on taking Super DMZ 2.0, I've only taking two Super DMZ 2.0 one pill for two days, and four of the Advanced Cycle Support two pills for two days. Found out I'm going on vacation, and just plain scared to mess with my body like that. So what I'm asking is do I need to take the pct, test booster, or e-control after the little dosage I've taken of the super dmz 2.0?? & since vacation is coming up would I be able to drink or keep it clean for a bit. Any info helps.

you would be fine if you don't take anything at all (you only took 2 caps, no biggie). also you should be able to drink just fine
Strong name drop! lol

you would be fine if you don't take anything at all (you only took 2 caps, no biggie). also you should be able to drink just fine
Thanks, could I sell the unopened bottles online such as e-bay or on this forum? trying not lose all my money.

Thanks, could I sell the unopened bottles online such as e-bay or on this forum? trying not lose all my money.

I'll help you out bro, i'll PM you my address and then you can send them to me. And then i'll pay you after I decide if they are legit or not (IF).

Back