• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack/Cycle Info?

NC Nation

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to make stacks for cutting, bulking and then massive bulking. Have a general idea of what I want in each. For Example:

Cutting Stack:
4-Andro
Trenabol
Super-DMZ 2.0
Eradicate
Gear Support
Growth
Nolva

Bulking Stack:
4-Andro
Alpha-1 Max
Eradicate
Gear Support
Growth
Nolva

Massive Bulk Stack:
4-Andro
Alpha-1 Max
Metha-Drol Extreme
Eradicate
Gear Support
Growth
Nolva

Now these are not the exact way everything will be laid out. Just a general idea. 4-Andro is in all stacks because personally...the stuff is amazing in my opinion. Adding Growth to any of the stacks only makes sense. I was thinking to for cutting...Trenabol for first two weeks, then DMZ for next four weeks, then Trenabol for last two weeks and then PCT. For Massive Bulk...Alpha-1 Max for first two weeks, MDE for next four weeks, then Alpha-1 Max for the last two weeks and then PCT. This is just some estimating and gathering. I would guess that running Eradicate, Gear Support and Growth from beginning to end would make the most sense. That's my opinion. This is just me throwing out ideas so I can get back as much info as you guys will throw at me. I also would love to know your ideas on dosage and when throughout the day you would suggest to take it all. Just really want opinions thrown at me. And no...I am not planning on running all these stacks. Just getting some ideas for myself and other guys asking at the gym. Any and all help very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking to make stacks for cutting, bulking and then massive bulking. Have a general idea of what I want in each. For Example:

Cutting Stack:
4-Andro
Trenabol
Super-DMZ 2.0
Eradicate
Gear Support
Growth
Nolva

Bulking Stack:
4-Andro
Alpha-1 Max
Eradicate
Gear Support
Growth
Nolva

Massive Bulk Stack:
4-Andro
Alpha-1 Max
Metha-Drol Extreme
Eradicate
Gear Support
Growth
Nolva

Now these are not the exact way everything will be laid out. Just a general idea. 4-Andro is in all stacks because personally...the stuff is amazing in my opinion. Adding Growth to any of the stacks only makes sense. I was thinking to for cutting...Trenabol for first two weeks, then DMZ for next four weeks, then Trenabol for last two weeks and then PCT. For Massive Bulk...Alpha-1 Max for first two weeks, MDE for next four weeks, then Alpha-1 Max for the last two weeks and then PCT. This is just some estimating and gathering. I would guess that running Eradicate, Gear Support and Growth from beginning to end would make the most sense. That's my opinion. This is just me throwing out ideas so I can get back as much info as you guys will throw at me. I also would love to know your ideas on dosage and when throughout the day you would suggest to take it all. Just really want opinions thrown at me. And no...I am not planning on running all these stacks. Just getting some ideas for myself and other guys asking at the gym. Any and all help very much appreciated.

Cutting:
Weeks 2 - 8
Epi-Andro
6 caps ed upon waking

4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Tren
6 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolva
20mg ed (1mL if ordered from Hardcore Peptides) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 15
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed​

Shopping Cart:
IML
4x Epi-Andro (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)
2x 4-Andro
4x Epi-Tren (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)
2x ACS
1x E-control

Price with Adrenolin15 discount at IML: $400.26 ($340.78 without 4-Andro)

BSL
4x Growth (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)

Price with adrenolin10 discount at BSL: $121.47

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolva (enough for 2 cycles)

Price with ADREN20 discount at SHP: $25.59

TOTAL: $477.34 - 547.32

Bulking (For Massive Bulking, simply consume a greater number of calories - especially from Carbohydrates):
Weeks 1 - 3
Alpha-1 MAX
3 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 7 - 12
Super-DMZ
3 caps ed upon waking

PCT
Weeks 13 - 16
Nolva

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 16 - 18
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed​

Shopping Cart:
IML
4x 4-Andro (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)
4x ACS (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal [you will have 1 left over for future use])
1x E-control

Price with Adrenolin15 discount at IML: $200.56

BSL
1x Alpha-1 MAX
2x Super-DMZ

Price with adrenolin10 discount at BSL: $278.95

Hardcore Peptides

TOTAL: $505.10

ABC - Alpha Bulking Cycle
Weeks 1 - 3
Alpha-1 MAX
3 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 7 - 12
Methadrol Extreme
4 caps ed upon waking

Decadrol MAX
2 caps ed upon waking

PCT
Weeks 13 - 16
Nolva

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 16 - 18
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Growth
3 caps ed prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
IML
4x 4-Andro (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal)
4x ACS (Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal [you will have 1 left over for future use])
2x Decadrol MAX
1x E-control

Price with Adrenolin15 discount at IML: $284.68

BSL
1x Alpha-1 MAX
3x Methadrol Extreme

Price with adrenolin10 discount at BSL: $321.95

Hardcore Peptides

TOTAL: $632.22

Those are solid cycles right there! :cool:

Those are solid cycles right there! :cool:

I like the ideal of ABC cycle. I would rather do 10 weeks. 2 caps of MDE. 4 caps is gonna be too much for me. I guess this cycle is for your more experiences and your weight. Can you please explain why you add 2 caps of decadrol max since MDE has it.

ahh wrong reply with quote ha. I meant to Adrenolin

I like the ideal of ABC cycle. Can you please explain why you add 2 caps of decadrol max since MDE has it.
That's precisely why I added the decadrol MAX, because the MDE has it, except it's VERY underdosed in MDE. Adding two caps helps bring it up to a reasonable dosage.

That's precisely why I added the decadrol MAX, because the MDE has it, except it's VERY underdosed in MDE. Adding two caps helps bring it up to a reasonable dosage.

Yeah I figured. I asked too soon before I figure it out. I think I know what is my next cycle for bulk will be. ABC!

I plan to run 10 weeks cycle. 1-3 weeks Alpha- 1 Max (3caps), 1-10 weeks 4-andro (3caps), 7-10 weeks MDE (2caps) with Decadrol Max (2caps). I never take Decadrol Max before and I dont know how long it will kick in. If it kicks in 2 weeks later. I am thinking maybe to take it 2 weeks before week 7? So I could run it for 6 weeks. Do you think it wouldn't be a problem? I hope you understand what I am asking.

Thanks for the info brother. Question: is it worth putting so much stress on your body by throwing super dmz in after alpha1 max?
Depends on the user... but as long as you stay off the methyls for the bridge and keep the support supplements dosed at least 3-4 caps daily, you should be just fine. ;)

Back