• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

is two days a week enough.

irishcop

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys so I just got my super Dmz stack and I'm just started a second job. Ill be able to train only on Saturday and Sunday day for a while. Should I wait to start this cycle until I can commit 4 days a week to training? Ill be doing working Monday through Friday 5am to 7 or 8 pm then an hour of cardio.. and then Saturday and Sunday ill be able to lift.. is that a waste of the cycle?

I would wait until you can train atleast 4 days a week

Wait man. It will be a waist of money for you to begin a cycle and not have the time dedicated for it brother.

"Where there is men, there is always war" Albert Einstein
Chris

There's some 3d splits out there that will work. The problem you will run into is you'll be in the gym for 1.5hrs+. If you need help with some recommendations just holler.

It depends on a lot of factors. I really think you could get by on training only two days a week, but they would have to split up differently (not back to back days). First of all, how old are you? As you age, your ability to recover generally decreases. However, hormones, like the DMZ greatly improve that. I suppose I don't know your specific time constraints but if you are able to do full body, monday/thursday that could work.

However, the quick and easy answer lies above. Wait at least til you can train 3 x per week.

I only lift weights 3 days per week, however I am in my 40's and have been training since I was 15. I do think you could get away with it if you did two full body workouts twice per week, but eventually you might want to move towards a 3 or 4 day split.

I only lift weights 3 days per week, however I am in my 40's and have been training since I was 15. I do think you could get away with it if you did two full body workouts twice per week, but eventually you might want to move towards a 3 or 4 day split.

Agreed with this.

Sadly your lifting days are back to back :/

With that schedule, how are you currently splitting your training up? Upper/Lower?

Hey guys thank you for all the tips.. sorry its been a while since I've posted. I would only be able to work out on Saturday and Sunday. I work construction Monday through Friday 5am to 3pm and then from 4pm to 9 pm I'm a courier.. so two days back to back probably won't do me any good.. I'm 25 years old so my recovery time should be pretty quick especially with the supps.

Back