• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

first SDMZ cycle ordered (tips for success)

gendavis

Registered
Reaction score
i just ordered my first cycle of sdmz(complete stack) and was wondering if anyone could tell me any thing i should look out for as far as sides. like indicators that something could be wrong and further precautions to take and remidies. also proper steps to keeping gains. as always imput is much appreciated.

Eat clean and take in 1.5 times your weight in protein. Drink as much water as possible. Water tends to help with any headaches you may get. Taurine will help with back pumps in high doses.

Yea, lots of water. Try and get a gallon and a half in every day (if you don't mind being a tool I'd reccomend actually filling and carrying a gallon throughout your day so you know how much you've consumed instead of the ol "ill just drink as much as i can" trick... it usually isnt as much as you think) - just keep a clean diet, eat big and eat good, don't get the mentality of "well im juicing so i can slack off today since ill get better results", work your hardest, and don't miss any doses of ANYTHING.

Dark yellow/brown urine will indicate liver problems. Headaches and random pulses may indicate high blood pressure (you should check this throughout your cycle)

Best of luck to you, let us know how the cycle goes

will do and thanks for the advice! what should i do if i see dark urine or get high blood pressure, besides remain calm. is sdmz "that" strong or am i worried about nothing?

It is strong. Everyones threshold is different. This is reason for starting of low and working way up. You should be fine with dmz stack.

will do and thanks for the advice! what should i do if i see dark urine or get high blood pressure, besides remain calm. is sdmz "that" strong or am i worried about nothing?

If your urine is dark up your water intake. 1.25 gallons daily is about what you need.

Thx again! any chance of gyno? Any tips for keeping gains? Do you think people in the gym will suspect im using a strong product?

As for gyno...everyone is different, I had no issues there. As far as what people will think...who knows. The gains on DMZ can be substantial.

Thx again! any chance of gyno? Any tips for keeping gains? Do you think people in the gym will suspect im using a strong product?

Just make sure you follow the protocal to a "T" & you should be fine with potential gyno sides, PCT is the key element here. Post cycle gains are subject to one maintaining a proper diet & training routine. DMZ hits like a freight train, peeps will recognize the delta. Keep us posted on your progress.

The regulars will prob notice. About week 3-4 I had guys asking me what I'm eating and taking and my routine... They said I was growing and gaining strength like a weed lol. Just drink a ton of water, eat Hugh, and train hard!
Good luck brotha.

If anyone asks, tell them you never took your diet or rest seriously until recently, and it's really helped. A lot of people think just time in the gym is all you need, and they're most likely not putting in 100% of their effort outside of the gym. That should divert some of the unwanted suspicion.

Your gains are going to be amazing, and as far as worrying, don't do to much as you will be looking for all types of signs for this and that and start freaking out. Eventually leading to ended your cycle early and getting gun shy from any future cycles. These products require some balls to try. Give them a full go and keep us posted so we can help you prevent any sides from happening that we possibly can. ENSURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED BEFORE YOU START, to include the emergency assist like Nolva for gyno. As everyone already said, diet is key, water imo you can drink enough, and keep track of how you are feeling and looking like and see the smile get bigger and bigger on your face. Your going to be fine bro!!!

thanks alot for all the advice! would it be best to order nolva or get legit shit from a doctor? the products are due here tomorrow and im looking to start monday. ive seen people stray away from giving sites on that subject, and i wouldnt want to chance buying bogus stuff. the reason i ask about visible difference is because my gym is more "fitness" than "bodybuilding". mostly older folks or pretty boy types. im grossly over estimating, but there might be 15 people bigger and stronger than me at the two gyms i go to. im not even that big, only 6 ft. 210. i dont really care, but i would rather avoid judgement and dirty looks. just not sure what to expect.

Thanks again i really appericate the support.

You always want to have nolva on hand imo, for emergencies. Not sure if your doc is going to willingly give a script unless your ready to disclose your business. Some docs are cool and other act like parents. There are plenty of great sites out there for this med. On the IM site are good guys to lead you right. Hint, hot. Lol

Trav hit the nail right on the head.... I worked out for a yr and besides getting cut didn't get any size or weight out of all my effort. Ate like crap, slept maybe 4 hrs a night, and never hardly drank water. When I found IML and ordered the SDMZ stack And joined this forum I took my diet and what I drank and my sleep serious! And wow what a difference.... I grew like a weed and got strong fast! don't worry about what people think. Let them wonder. It's no body's business anyway brotha.

Trav hit the nail right on the head.... I worked out for a yr and besides getting cut didn't get any size or weight out of all my effort. Ate like crap, slept maybe 4 hrs a night, and never hardly drank water. When I found IML and ordered the SDMZ stack And joined this forum I took my diet and what I drank and my sleep serious! And wow what a difference.... I grew like a weed and got strong fast! don't worry about what people think. Let them wonder. It's no body's business anyway brotha.

Diet is the key, it is the fuel that drives the machine. Get your diet right, your rest and training and your supps dialed in and you will grow. Omit the diet, you are just wasting your time.

there might be 15 people bigger and stronger than me at the two gyms i go to. im not even that big, only 6 ft. 210. i dont really care, but i would rather avoid judgement and dirty looks. just not sure what to expect.

Thanks again i really appericate the support.

Baggy gym clothes, FTW! :-D

Diet is the key, it is the fuel that drives the machine. Get your diet right, your rest and training and your supps dialed in and you will grow. Omit the diet, you are just wasting your time.

Read also that upping your carbs will help battle lethargy that often comes with Super-DMZ Rx use.

Enjoy your gains. I'm a Chihuahua and was able to pack on ten lean pounds using this product.

For PCT I've read posts by many people who recommended liquid clomid.

Hey man I start mine on Monday too. I'm excited as all hell. My cycle is going to look like this...

Super DMZ= 1 cap am/ 1 cap pm (for 4 weeks)
Animal Pak= 1
Cycle Assist= 4 caps am
Milk Thistle Complex= 2 caps am
Fish Oil 3,6,9 (1,000 mg)= 2 caps am/ 2 caps pm

Pre Work Out=
Neurocore or SuperPump MAX
Kre-Alkalyn = 3g
Hemavol = 10 caps

PCT
Nova Liquid = Week 1 = 10 mg, Week 2 = 20 mg, Week 3 = 20mg, Week 4 = 20 mg
Power Labs Post Cycle = 6 caps
DAA = 3.12g