• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Made a Big Mistake, Need some advice.

PumpppIron18

Registered
Reaction score
I first got into bodybuilding around 1 and a half years ago and from day one i felt the need to compete. I no longer want to compete because of all this damn drug use. I'm 18 years old (I know I'm too young for hormone use), i regret my actions now. I planned to take 400mg of 4AD per day plus 30mg of Msten per day alongside E control. The cycle was suppose to last 4 weeks but i only did about 3 weeks. I stopped the cycle early because i started realize all the damage this can cause in the future (fertility problems, ED,heart problems etc.). I've researched a lot about AAS use ( about a year) but i really regret what i did. I'm currently in PCT (using nolva, e control, ultra male and d asparctic acid). I was wondering if 3 weeks of AAS use at age 18 can cause any damage in the future, even if i do the pct correctly?

I wouldn't sweat it too much. 3weeks prob isn't going to damage anything. Your hormones are running strong at your age, that's why its not recommended. You did the right thing. Just keep working out and challenge yourself everyday. Do your proper pct and you'll be fine dude.

You'll be perfectly fine. There's no reason to even worry about 1 or 2 simple light cycles at that age. I started with my first designers at 19 with 4 cycles that first year and at least 7 different compounds... I'm perfectly fine with natty test still in the mid 900s at 24yo.

Don't over think it brother, you'll be just fine.:cool:

Back