• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

help for a newbie!

fmh9915

Registered
Reaction score
just got my first clomid ordered and it arrived. My wife the nurse looked at it and freaked because it just has a screw on lid and is open to the environment when you open it. Is this normal? It also looks like it has little white chunks. This may be normal just wanting to check with you guys. I am also about to try my first PH msten. Is clomid absolutley necessary with this? I appreciate your help with this!

The clomid came from Hardcore peptides. It did have a plastic seal over the cap but I was guessing it would have a syringe type of top to it. Meaning the type you stick the syringe in a draw your liquid out of like a vial. Tis is gonna be a real stupid question but I am very new to this. You do inject the clomid via needle right. It's not an oral is it? Thanks once again

The clomid came from Hardcore peptides. It did have a plastic seal over the cap but I was guessing it would have a syringe type of top to it. Meaning the type you stick the syringe in a draw your liquid out of like a vial. Tis is gonna be a real stupid question but I am very new to this. You do inject the clomid via needle right. It's not an oral is it? Thanks once again

It's legit brother, Hardcore Peptides is my one stop shop. You just need to shake it up real well.

Welcome to the board! :cool: Listen to these guys ^, they wont steer you wrong.

Back