• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Arimidex vs Aromasin during cycle?

Bubbabrewz

Registered
Reaction score
I've been doing a little research and one person says adex, other days aromasin. Which of these two would be ideal to keep gyno away? I'm doing a cycle of SDMZ 2 caps ed, and Trenabol 3 caps a day...very gyno prone, I've never used either of these AI's. Which would be ideal for my cycle to keep excess estrogen on the low?

i liked the asin, when i was on tren. i had prolact issues but no gyno issues thankfully. i kept on cycle and pct like planned and didn't worry about it and all was well...good luck

I've been doing a little research and one person says adex, other days aromasin. Which of these two would be ideal to keep gyno away? I'm doing a cycle of SDMZ 2 caps ed, and Trenabol 3 caps a day...very gyno prone, I've never used either of these AI's. Which would be ideal for my cycle to keep excess estrogen on the low?
both work its just preference. but with stane you need higher dose. i rec Dex st 0.25-o.5mg eod on cycle

both work its just preference. but with stane you need higher dose. i rec Dex st 0.25-o.5mg eod on cycle

I concur^^^

Back