• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First time user with questions

jhaggz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Board, i am a first timer and have a few questions. i am 6 4 and weigh 205 pounds probably around 17% body fat, i am looking to start a PH for the first time and have been following you closely and see that you recommend Halo. ive read reviews and see that Cyanostane rx is the product thats the best but i cannot find it. which would you recommend for a first timer, also my body comp is very weird. whenever i gain weight it goes to my stomach and i have a very hard time building my leg muscles due to 3-4 surgeries on my meniscus ( alot of basketball dunking). would a PH help with my gains? my main strategy is to build lean muscle while cutting some fat. When i have the motivation i go hard as hell in the gym. Just looking for advice on which product you would recommend, also to include i have tried ALOT of diet pills and pre workouts onthe market so i have a pretty good resistance to stims. Thanks again.

We don't carry Cyano anymore, but here's a layout of a solid Halo Extreme & 4-Andro Cycle;

Cycle;
Halo Extreme Rx ~ Weeks 1-5 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
4-Andro ~ Weeks 2-5 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-5 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene (Clomid) ~ Weeks 6-9 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 6-9 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
E-Control ~ Weeks 10-12 @ 3caps e/d ( Morning, Noon & Night Dosing)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Back