• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Serious joint pain

When guys start lifting heavier joint pain can be common. May have to lighten up your lifts and increase intensity (reduce rest time between sets)

...except that I mentioned that I'm using same weight, sets, reps, and exercises as normal.

The only difference is the introduction of the products.

Any more thoughts out there?

- mBrane

have you made any big diet changes?..

Just trying to eat cleaner than previous "somewhat dirty bulk" cycles. Still, I get lots of good fats and lots of quality fish oil.

Oddly, I'm not doing an AI this cycle, so I should have more estrogen than previous cycles. You would think that would equal less joint pain.

P.S. Now in week 4, and pain somewhat subsiding. I'm not going lighter, but I'm also not pushing heavier like I should.

- mBrane

Just trying to eat cleaner than previous "somewhat dirty bulk" cycles. Still, I get lots of good fats and lots of quality fish oil.

Oddly, I'm not doing an AI this cycle, so I should have more estrogen than previous cycles. You would think that would equal less joint pain.

P.S. Now in week 4, and pain somewhat subsiding. I'm not going lighter, but I'm also not pushing heavier like I should.

- mBrane

Actually, estrogen levels will be below-normal with this cycle because none of these products aromatize. When using only non-aromatizable gear, testosterone levels are suppressed, which means there is less testosterone to convert to estrogen. As your T levels continue to fall, estrogen levels will get lower and lower. you certainly don't need an AI with this cycle.

Typically, this combination of products will not cause joint pain. With this being the case, it is impossible to pinpoint the cause. I am not saying it isn't possible, but we could not automatically balme the cycle. Compounds like 1-alpha generally reduce joint pain...and tren is normally neutral in this regard. I couldn't say about the epi-andro, but I have not heard any previous compliants so far.

Question, being that you are using products like 1-alpha and Tren, why aren't you trying to use heavier weights?

Thx for the reply, Mike. For estrogen, I just meant that all things being equal, I should have more free estrogen when *not* running an AI.

In answer to your question, I'm not lifting heavier at *this* particular moment, due to the joint pain. Otherwise, I would normally be up 10% or so on my lifts.

- mBrane

UPDATE: Week 4 actually went *really* well. The joint pain is back to normal/low levels. *Much* better than week 2, when I could barely complete my workouts.

I did not change any supps: still doubled up on fish oil, Flexible in AM, Animal Flex in PM.

Would like to repeat experiment next cycle, if I don't go back to Tren and SDMZ (which had essentially zero sides for me).

- mBrane

Back