• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need help with second cycle

Zoni

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys this is going to be my second cycle first one was
halo 3 a day for 6 weeks
4 andro 4 a day 6 weeks
cycle support 10 weeks 2 pills
pct e control and serm clomid
i went from 180 to 200 I'm currently 19 6 feet
What should my next cycle be I liked halo or should I change it ?
i want to drop body fat and keep the muscle or drop fat and add muscle if that's possible thanks

you're fucking up your natural hormonal peak. While your body is developing (up to age 23-25) you have a high peak of natty hormones. Taking anabolics before this window fully matures slows down your natural hormone peak, so slightly slows down your maturing, since anabolics temporarily shut down natural hormone production.

My advice, get off the steroids, and use the natural peak while you have it, and then if need be you can supplement down the road if you really need to. Yes it will be slower gains in the short run, but with the right food, rest and exercise you'll be much healthier in the long run when it comes to total and full maturity of your endocrine system, natural hormonal output, and your body/mind as a whole

Just my 2c

I appreciate your concern and I have done a ton of research but legends don't become legends playing it safe the way I see it I'm doing something that will benefit me in my love of the sport. I already did a cycle so it's probably already off balance might as well keep going see how far I can take it .

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you try something like M-sten RX. It has more kick than halo while providing lean gains and great strength. Just make sure your cycle support and PCT are lined up.

Why don't you try something like M-sten RX. It has more kick than halo while providing lean gains and great strength. Just make sure your cycle support and PCT are lined up.

How does this look

Week 1-4 M-sten RX 2 a day
Week 1-4 4 andro 4 a day
Week 1-8 advance cycle support 2 a day
Week 5-8 e control
Week 5-8 SERM Clomid 50 mg a day

How does this look

Week 1-4 M-sten RX 2 a day
Week 1-4 4 andro 4 a day
Week 1-8 advance cycle support 2 a day
Week 5-8 e control
Week 5-8 SERM Clomid 50 mg a day

Fine. Do my job for me :)
Looks great!

I'd recommend holding off on the E-control until weeks 9-12 so you don't have a rebound of estrogen after you stop taking the serm.

I appreciate your concern and I have done a ton of research but legends don't become legends playing it safe the way I see it I'm doing something that will benefit me in my love of the sport. I already did a cycle so it's probably already off balance might as well keep going see how far I can take it .

I thought the same way when I was 18-19yrs old....now I get too stick myself twice a week for the last 12 years..go give blood 2 times a year...go to the doctor 4 times a year and have labs along with a prostate check...and I have took take medication for my prostate cause it gets too big and I can't piss sometimes...it just dribbles out...all because I was gonna be a Legend...

I thought the same way when I was 18-19yrs old....now I get too stick myself twice a week for the last 12 years..go give blood 2 times a year...go to the doctor 4 times a year and have labs along with a prostate check...and I have took take medication for my prostate cause it gets too big and I can't piss sometimes...it just dribbles out...all because I was gonna be a Legend...

There's people in the world that do crack and dope and die a sad and early life just my opinion and would you say it was worth it in all seriousness ?

Only you know what's best for you zoni. We just give advice that is mostly bioscience.

I am just as stubborn, I always learn the hard way. Some people are just this way but I understand what he is saying, I am not condoning this in anyway but some people only learn by making mistakes.
If this works out for you then more power to you, if you realize you made a mistake in the end I'm sure you will give your testimonial to another 18 year old when you are older and how he shouldn't mess with his endocrine system at that age. And the cycle will continue.
But where would we be if we didn't make mistakes? This is how humans learn and the only benefit to having mistakes. I can honestly say there have been many times someone who has already gone through a decision I was about to make and I did not listen; I learned the hard way. I do wish that I listened to the advice given to me.
That being said, no one here wants to crush your dreams and wants to tell you how you should live, just honest advice to steer you in the proper direction. Only you can make your choices that are right for you.
Best of luck to you, life is a marathon, not a short distance race

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I am just as stubborn, I always learn the hard way. Some people are just this way but I understand what he is saying, I am not condoning this in anyway but some people only learn by making mistakes.
If this works out for you then more power to you, if you realize you made a mistake in the end I'm sure you will give your testimonial to another 18 year old when you are older and how he shouldn't mess with his endocrine system at that age. And the cycle will continue.
But where would we be if we didn't make mistakes? This is how humans learn and the only benefit to having mistakes. I can honestly say there have been many times someone who has already gone through a decision I was about to make and I did not listen; I learned the hard way. I do wish that I listened to the advice given to me.
That being said, no one here wants to crush your dreams and wants to tell you how you should live, just honest advice to steer you in the proper direction. Only you can make your choices that are right for you.
Best of luck to you, life is a marathon, not a short distance race

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That's the realist thing anyone has ever said respect man, your %100 spot spot on have given me a second thought will be deciding appreciate everyone 2 cents

Back