• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

From beast to HULK

Hodgins924

Registered
Reaction score
I'm thinking about running and logging a 4Ph stack of DMZ3 M-STEN 4-ANDRO EPI-ANDRO!I'm looking to put on solid muscle lean dry gains! I considered the 1-ANDRO but the EPI-ANDRO seemed more suitable for lean muscle helping me stay cut at the same time. Last I was debating between running E-CONTROL or not since the EPI-ANDRO inhibits aromatase enzymes.. I also considered that my levels of testosterone will be much higher dvds that could lead to higher estrogen levels so I was trying to get a second thought on that.. I have Clomid on hand and a very strong liver support. Looking to gain 15lbs! Let's get some input on the stack!

Not smart unless troll is a trollin

Refer to my post up above. Super DMZ 3.0 is strong stuff. Each cap contain 10 mgs each of the 3 most potent legal anabolics out there. That's all you will need.

DMZ is Msten. Either he is a troll or has a lot of research to do.

Google is your friend. Research is your ally.

SDMZ 3.0 stacked with 4-Andro or Epi-Andro to combat lethargy and improve libido would be plenty.

SDMZ 3.0 stacked with 4-Andro or Epi-Andro to combat lethargy and improve libido would be plenty.
Finally an answer geared towards what I asked! Thank you! That's kinda what I've been leaning towards but what about the e control to be on the safe side

If you choose the 4-Andro, you could add some E-Control to the stack if you are nervous about any possible estro conversion. E-Control won't be needed if you choose to stack the SDMZ with the Epi-Andro.

If you choose the 4-Andro, you could add some E-Control to the stack if you are nervous about any possible estro conversion. E-Control won't be needed if you choose to stack the SDMZ with the Epi-Andro.
That's exactly what I was thinking depending on the 4 Andro. Thanks man I'll be logging this cycle!

Back