• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

liv.52 enough support for 4-andro??

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
I have a bottle of 4-andro, i was going to run solo. (just to help cut down) I also have a few bottle of liv.52
is that enough support for 4-andro??

thoughts.

For your liver but it does nothing for BP or anything else

I would say yes. It's good enough support. One bottle of 4 andro is not going to cause major issues.

If you run multiple compounds then you might want to step it up to IML's advanced cycle support or another multi organ support system :)

I would say yes. It's good enough support. One bottle of 4 andro is not going to cause major issues.

If you run multiple compounds then you might want to step it up to IML's advanced cycle support or another multi organ support system :)
This.

decided to run Halo with 4-andro, 2 of each AM and PM e/d

Do you think, liv.52 is enough?? or should I add cycle support.

I would add cycle support with halo

I agree with prince on the ACS year round regardless. Liver enzymes and BP should not only be a concern while running PH's or designers. Due to the extra load of a high protein diet and even weight training, liver care should should still be a concern.

I still like to take it for BP cause I tend to read just a tad on the high side. Not enough to be diagnosed with hyper tension and get a script, but enough to benefit from the Co Q10 and Hawthorn that is in the the ACS. Slightly elevated BP may not seem like a big concern earlier on in life but that added burden on the heart for decades down the road can cause problems. If you ask an elderly bodybuilder who's been through the game for 20+ years what he would do differently if he could do it all over again, 9 times out of ten he'll say control blood pressure.

Back