• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question about shipping

jgenschorck

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, was wondering what time your shipments usually go out. I made an order friday evening and paid for rush order processing so I figured my order would ship today or why pay the extra for it. I have yet to receive a shipment confirmation but also realize that the day is not quite over yet...my apologies if you're still working on getting it out today. I`m just very excited to get started on the stack I ordered and was really hoping I'd get to start by back half of this week. Order number 12452011. Thanks

I believe they're closed on the weekends. Also, today is presidents day, no mail.

Dang, didn't realize it was presidents day today, that makes sense. Thanks

Hey, was wondering what time your shipments usually go out. I made an order friday evening and paid for rush order processing so I figured my order would ship today or why pay the extra for it. I have yet to receive a shipment confirmation but also realize that the day is not quite over yet...my apologies if you're still working on getting it out today. I`m just very excited to get started on the stack I ordered and was really hoping I'd get to start by back half of this week. Order number 12452011. Thanks

The US Post Office is closed today, it's a national holiday.

Back