• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How long in between dmz 3.0 cycle?

Joshjosh1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I ran a cycle of iron mag labs dmz stack about 6 weeks ago I've been on doing my pct and I'm itching to run another how much longer should I wait or am I good to go? I'm feeling great and had no side besides pretty bad lower back pains? Should I also run the same cycle or run something different this time?? Thanks josh

Hey I ran a cycle of iron mag labs dmz stack about 6 weeks ago I've been on doing my pct and I'm itching to run another how much longer should I wait or am I good to go? I'm feeling great and had no side besides pretty bad lower back pains? Should I also run the same cycle or run something different this time?? Thanks josh
Hey, I'd recommend waiting at the very MINIMUM an equivalent amount of time that you spent on the cycle plus pct. So if the cycle is 6wks, and pct 6wks, stay off all hormonals for at least 12wks.

Also, I highly doubt that was your only side effect. Most sides cannot be seen or felt, but it doesn't mean the body isn't under stress. Getting pre and post cycle blood work is the smartest way to go about cycling so you know exactly how it's effecting you, if you're recovering in pct properly, and when it's safe to begin your next cycle.

I'd definitely recommend switching it up.

Give this one a go, and see if you don't make gains just as well as you did on SDMZ 3.0

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Tamoxifen Citrate http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
2x Halo Extreme
1x E-Control
newTotal $271.09 incl FREE shipping (with discount "Adrenolin15" at the checkout)

Hardcore Peptides
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
Total $47.99 incl shipping (with discount "ADREN20" at the checkout)

IronMagLabs recommends using SDMZ 3.0 in cycles of 4 weeks only and take at least 8 weeks off in between cycles.

I would also advise blood work to verify recovery and organ health brother.

Be safe!

Ya I only ran a 4 week cycle. Had good gains put on about 16 on my cycle but have droped down to about 9. We're would I go get blood work done at and what would I say? I guess I can hold off 2 more weeks

Menopause Testing

Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Menopause is usually a gradual process, but it can occur suddenly in some cases. The ovaries begin to produce less hormone. The reduced amount of hormone causes menstrual periods to become irregular. Eventually they stop completely. Menopause can also suddenly occur when the ovaries are surgically removed. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

Private MD Lab Servicesoffers a full panel to diagnose menopause and perimenopausal symtoms:

Menopause Testing Panel $62.99

Menopause Testing Panel contains the following tests:

Estradiol, Serum Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Testosterone, Serum
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Comprehensive Metabolic Profile

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Menopause_2007.php

Menopause Testing

Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Menopause is usually a gradual process, but it can occur suddenly in some cases. The ovaries begin to produce less hormone. The reduced amount of hormone causes menstrual periods to become irregular. Eventually they stop completely. Menopause can also suddenly occur when the ovaries are surgically removed. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

Private MD Lab Servicesoffers a full panel to diagnose menopause and perimenopausal symtoms:

Menopause Testing Panel $62.99

Menopause Testing Panel contains the following tests:

Estradiol, Serum Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Testosterone, Serum
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Comprehensive Metabolic Profile

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Menopause_2007.php
This. It doesn't matter the name... it will test what you need to get tested for a much cheaper price than the male hormonal panel.

Use the discount Health10 to save yourself 10% OFF

Back