• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0 Cycle Length

fit_pro

Registered
Reaction score
What's up guys, first post here. I'd like to introduce myself and ask a few questions. Firstly, I would like to say that the Super DMZ line is the greatest supplement I have ever used. I haven't used any other products like this. I don't wanna get in trouble here but I'm a trainer for a very popular gym and many members and friends have asked me what I take and are amazed that I am loyal to only Super DMZ. Quite a few have purchased after me explaining my opinion and experience with the product to them. Anyway, I have done 3 cycles of Super DMZ 2.0 @ 2 caps a day for 30 days in the past 2 years. And so 30 days ago I decided to give 3.0 a whirl for my cut.

Now, as of tonight, I just took my last cap of Super DMZ 3.0 which would be my 30th day.

I would like to know if it is safe to extend the cycle to 8 weeks, or if it is too harsh?

I have searched these forums and blackstone labs forums and the only thing I've found are topics related to extending it to 6 weeks. My understanding is that 6 weeks would be okay to do. I'm a youngin' at 23 but I started training at 16. I never used any of these types of supplements until I was 21. I don't drink and as far as I know I'm in perfect health. The reason I would like to stay on cycle is because I do product demos for a popular supplement company (carried in GNC and vitamin shoppe and all that). You know, I set up a table (at gym and fit expos), hand out free stuff, and answer questions about the products. The perpetual, 24/7 'pump' I get from Super DMZ makes me look so filled out in a shirt even when I'm in a deficit, on low carbs, and not exercising at that moment. So basically I want to ensure that I'm still on Super DMZ 3.0 during my next table demo because it often leads to other great opportunities and because of that I would like to feel and look my best.

Stats are
Height: 5'7
Weight: 175 (current)

Also, the only "negative" side effect that I've experienced is that my flexibility slightly declines and I have to spend more time conditioning and stretching to maintain it. It may not even really be a 'negative' thing because the upside is that my muscles are hard as stone.

This picture is from my last Super DMZ 2.0 cycle probably about 8 months or so months ago and I was 5 lbs heavier here at 180lbs. I wasn't particularly lean but have lost considerable fat since then (thanks to diet & super dmz 3.0)
JFURNbyhmDhzeVKQeTrNgfAaxzlgJaSbevXl-610xh.jpg

Sorry for the long introduction post, but I felt it was necessary as I've been a long lurker here and this seems to be a very friendly and loyal community.

Cliffs:
Is it safe to extend Super DMZ 3.0 cycle to 8 weeks?
If not, will there still be a benefit to extending the cycle to 6 weeks?

Also, some people told me I was stupid for utilizing Super DMZ 3.0 while in a deficit but I've seen nothing but positive results so to each their own I guess.

Thanks for the help guys.

I have used it for 8wks...it continues working well, however if you're going to do such a thing, it's highly recommended that you get blood work to see just how stressed your body really is, and to see the sides that matter, the ones that see effecting your health. If you're going to do it, off recommend attacking it with Epi andro to prevent lethargy as well as adding strength and lean mass with no significant additional stress being added to the cycle

I have used it for 8wks...it continues working well, however if you're going to do such a thing, it's highly recommended that you get blood work to see just how stressed your body really is, and to see the sides that matter, the ones that see effecting your health. If you're going to do it, off recommend attacking it with Epi andro to prevent lethargy as well as adding strength and lean mass with no significant additional stress being added to the cycle

Thanks for the reply. I'll go to the doctor next week and get blood work done.

Although, since I'm already a month into the cycle, won't they notice the liver stress and say something? I did have blood work done about a year ago when I wasn't on anything.

Also, do I need to worry about gyno with the extended cycle? I have tamox on hand and have not had any issues with 2.0 in the past either way. Since it does not aromatize this really shouldn't be a problem, right?

Last edited:
Use the tamoxifen in pct and bridge e control from it to prevent any estrogen rebound or chance of delayed gynecomastia.

For the blood work, go to the supplement section and see my sticky, you don't need to ever have the Dr see it

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Use the tamoxifen in pct and bridge e control from it to prevent any estrogen rebound or chance of delayed gynecomastia.

For the blood work, go to the supplement section and see my sticky, you don't need to ever have the Dr see it

Thanks for the help, man. Very, very much appreciated.

No problem. Happy to help. You can check the announcements at the top of every section of you'd like to see how I typically lay out a pct.

If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to ask

4 weeks is the recommended duration for SDMZ 3.0. This is a VERY potent designer blend. Getting labs is smart but honestly I would just shut the cycle down at this point.

4 weeks is the recommended duration for SDMZ 3.0. This is a VERY potent designer blend. Getting labs is smart but honestly I would just shut the cycle down at this point.

Shit, lol. What to do.

I think maybe I will extend it to 6 weeks and re-evaluate then?

Back