• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

first cycle without cycle recomendations, its my sixth cycle total need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton Clark

Registered
Reaction score
i bought super dmz rx 2.0, anabolic matrix for test booster, gear support for on cycle therapy, no estrogen for estrogen blocker, and arime pct stage five for post cycle therapy. i need suggestions on the best way to cycle these.
i was thinking
weeks 1-4 super dmz rx 2.0 1cap 2xdaily: anabolic matrix 2 caps 1xdaily:gear support 1 cap 2xdaily
weeks4-8 arime pct stage 5 1 cap 2xdaily: anabolic matrix 2caps 1xdaily: gear support 1 cap 2xdaiy: no estrogen 1 cap 3xdaily

feedback please fellas

For 6 cycles you haven't learned much.

I suggest you start researching. Don't use PCT at the same time as the cycle.. you have it listed this way in running both in week 4.

You don't need the Anabolic Matrix whilst ON cycle. It can be added to PCT but isn't absolutely necessary. An estrogen blocker isn't needed on cycle as nothing in the cycle aromatizes.. however, E-Control would benefit you in the PCT, as well as a SERM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back