• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

feeling guilty

rich47

Registered
Reaction score
Its been about 2 years since I had anything from McDonalds. Guess what I was in a mood today and had a craving for number 10 on the menu, Chicken McNuggets combo large. I am feel so quilty and really heavy in the stomach right now. Cheat day I guess right

I just had 2 double cheese burgers and 2 chicken burgers and 6 peices chicken nuggets from them for dinner. I eat a lot and never gain wait :\
I believe everything is related to how you feel when you eat it. Eat and be happy, you will be fine. Your senses and believes is what matters and changes. Regreting is the worst part of dieting.
Good luck,

Rich don't be hard on yourself like that. My theory is once you get to the level you want to be at, you must reward yourself, if not you will total binge eventually and wind up on the next biggest loser. Lol, little extreme but that is the ice breaker. I eat a couple pieces of chocolate a day or every other day and because my metabolism is running properly, I dont even see any difference. Your ok, just dont make it an ed or eod thing!

Nothing wrong with cheat meals everyonce in a while. I actually recommend them, keeps one sane.

Back