• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Diet and Cycle

BenJie

Registered
Reaction score
Ok guys. I will be starting an epi tren/4 andro cycle here within 1-2 weeks.
My cycle will look like something of the sort:

Weeks 1-6
Epi-tren 3 caps daily(2AM/1PM) I may bump it to 4 caps
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps daily

Weeks 3-6
4 Andro 2/3 caps Daily (1AM/1PM)

Weeks 7-10: Nolvadex @ 20 mg/daily.
weeks 7-10: ACS @ 2 caps daily
Weeks 8-11: E-Control @ 3 caps/daily (before bed).

I am wanting to gain 8-15lbs honestly which I hope isn't unrealistic for a first cycle and shed some fat possibly. My question is does this look like proper dosing for 4 andro and what should be an idea of my diet to do this?

height: 5'10"
weight: 175-177lbs fluctuates

My current ratio for macros is
carbs:338
protein: 275
fats: 50

2902 calories right now
Should I up the calories more? I am honestly a bit lost for now. I don't want to get fat and my thing is it's summer now and I am afraid of getting chubby by eating too much. Any trainers/nutritionists that know what they are doing would be much appreciated for their input.

I would get two bottles of 4 andro and run it at 4 per day. This will keep your libido and energy strong through the cycle. Other than that your cycle looks good.
Yep, I concur.

Alright . Shit I wish I would have gotten a free bottle or something jaha. This has gotten expensive for me. Any need to change diet or no?

Alright . Shit I wish I would have gotten a free bottle or something jaha. This has gotten expensive for me. Any need to change diet or no?
Well, obviously for gaining you want to be about 500 over maintenance, and for cutting about 500 below maintenance. If you're worried about getting fat while gaining/bulking, you could always lower the cals to 250 or so above maintenance and play around with your carb intake...see how your body reacts to higher or lower carbs. Everyone's different.

Alright. Thanks EB. I'll keep cals around this point and up them later on.

Back