• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ question...

ironmanzvw

Registered
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm in the beginning of contest prep, been on test e and just started super DMZ yesterday. Will run it for 4 weeks, the again 6 weeks later right before the show.

Anywaysssss...I'm a little confused. The description on the site makes it seem like it does not actually contain superdrol...does it?

Thanks!

Yes it does.

Ok guys, I'm in the beginning of contest prep, been on test e and just started super DMZ yesterday. Will run it for 4 weeks, the again 6 weeks later right before the show.

Anywaysssss...I'm a little confused. The description on the site makes it seem like it does not actually contain superdrol...does it?

Thanks!

It depends on the formula. The newest SDMZ formula does not contain Superdrol. The previous version did contain SD.

It depends on the formula. The newest SDMZ formula does not contain Superdrol. The previous version did contain SD.

Well damn, that's disappointing lol. So is the new formula anything like the old one as far as gains/results are concerned?

Well damn, that's disappointing lol. So is the new formula anything like the old one as far as gains/results are concerned?

I've yet to run it myself, but have heard solid feedback thus far.

I thought he was referring to the old formula. My bad.

Back