• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

dmz questions

jimmer

Registered
Reaction score
so im 26 6 foot tall and 170 pounds iv been taking a hand full of supplements and working out pretty hard but not going to far to fast. so....

i ordered

1.supper dmz
2. E-Control Rx
3.Anabolic-Matrix Rx
4.Advance cycle support

this should be all i need right or do i need something else the stack pack had i think was a test booster i already have tbomb 2 will that work? also (as im sure its pretty easy to see im new to this) iv heard a lot on PCT thats just the second 4 weeks right and do i need anything else for the second 4 weeks? thanks for any help ill be sure to post how its going and if the before afters turn out good them to

jimmer said:
so im 26 6 foot tall and 170 pounds iv been taking a hand full of supplements and working out pretty hard but not going to far to fast. so....

i ordered

1.supper dmz
2. E-Control Rx
3.Anabolic-Matrix Rx
4.Advance cycle support

this should be all i need right or do i need something else the stack pack had i think was a test booster i already have tbomb 2 will that work? also (as im sure its pretty easy to see im new to this) iv heard a lot on PCT thats just the second 4 weeks right and do i need anything else for the second 4 weeks? thanks for any help ill be sure to post how its going and if the before afters turn out good them to

It should layout something like this;

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

sweet thanks. then i need to get more of the E-control or should i get the 6-Bromo? also should i be taking a test booster?

jimmer 0265 said:
sweet thanks. then i need to get more of the E-control or should i get the 6-Bromo? also should i be taking a test booster?

I like the 6-Bromo myself but the E-Control is also solid. The Anabolic Matrix will serve as your test booster.

ok so i only got one bottle of the E-control so ill need 2 more would it make a difference if i switched to the 6 bromo ? whats your take on any taking other stuff? am i ok to keep taking NO2, creatine and IGF? im going to start my cycle in 3 days any other notes that i might need or want? thanks for all your help

jimmer said:
ok so i only got one bottle of the E-control so ill need 2 more would it make a difference if i switched to the 6 bromo ? whats your take on any taking other stuff? am i ok to keep taking NO2, creatine and IGF? im going to start my cycle in 3 days any other notes that i might need or want? thanks for all your help

Beings you already have the E-Control I would just stick with it for simplicities sake.

Taking the NO2, creatine & IGF with this cycle will be just fine.

I think you have it covered, give us some feeback as things progress. 8)

well week one down and so far only good things to say. iv put on 9 pounds my arms chest and shoulders are noticeably bigger. i made a pretty good jump on how much im putting up. no bad side effects although if i dont drink a ton of water i get headaches. all in all im pretty happy with it so far more updates to fallow.

Back