• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Kicking starting prep with SDMZ 3.0

MuscleAddict83

Registered
Reaction score
Props to SlimyVagina and IML for the opportunity to log this. I love this product and with the bottle I already had on hand, this is going to be a hell of a kicker to this cut. I'm 15 weeks out and ready to shred!

STACK
During this phase of prep, I'm continuing the 750/week test and 350mg/week that I've been on for a couple months now. I'm going to be running the 3.0 at four caps/day.

TRAINING
4-6 days a week. 3 day split. 531 every other workout for a muscle group.

531 exercises and training maxes
Bench - 320
Leg Press - 1280
Barbell Curls - 120
Lying French Press - 135
Deadlift - TBD

I'm using leg press instead of squats because I have an umbilical hernia. Deadlifts happen tomorrow.

DIET
At this phase, I'm not going to be cutting calories, but I'm going to be cleaning things up. Aiming for around
3500 calories, 300g protein, 400g carbs. I eat the majority of my carbs pre and post workout.

STARTING PIC

Attachments

• Aviary Photo_130517118878523047.jpg
    Aviary Photo_130517118878523047.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 14
Time to get big. And buy some fucking bigger pants.

LOL! I'm hoping to really put on some good mass this next month before getting serious with the comp prep. I broke down and put on my 34" waist jeans. They got my legs more comfortably, but it's a pain having all that material bunch up in the waist. May have to sew a couple darts in them. I've got a month to down two bottles of this ish. Should be fun!

Holy crap! I totally forgot about this log. I'm REALLY liking this mix at four pills a day! My strength is really starting to take off! Today was my first 531 with bench and deads since starting this new program. Moved some serious weight! These videos are my max effort sets.
Bench - 275x12 (2 more reps than just a week ago)
http://youtu.be/3YlG1PUMriE

Deadlift - 430x10
http://youtu.be/4Oc028-tSLo

Stay tuned for more vids to come!

Back