• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

This may be a dumb ?

bsanders06

Registered
Reaction score
I get on here and read alot when I am bored. With that bein said I came across a guy on here saying that he ran either 4 andro or 1 andro year round not sure which it was tho... would it be safe to do that with either them or epi andro???

I run 4andro most of the year. Its a non methylated compound so its not liver taxing but regardless everyone should take a break from compounds like this for a few months. I run a combo of both 4andro and epiandro but not 1andro. 1andro kills the libido rather than help it like the other two, so long term use is no bueno. But all three are non methylated.

I dont condone it. I just admittedly abuse this product. I dont recommend others do the same.
When chez dies, he would like everyone to use my discount codes. :p

At least he is honest. But has anyone just ran epi andro and 4 andro. What would the results be like??? Gain a lil while mainly toning? ?

At least he is honest. But has anyone just ran epi andro and 4 andro. What would the results be like??? Gain a lil while mainly toning? ?
I wouldn't look to gain much from 4-Andro (better used as a test base), but definitely a hardening effect from the Epi-Andro.

Even if I gained five pounds id be fine with that. I just hate the feeling of training without something potentially giving me a edge. I know thas prolly not the best way to be but it pains me to lose gains that I work hard for. Sounds dumb prolly

I run them together alot and the epiandro definitely have a leaning effect and it also reinforces positive libido. There are no dramatic changes with thrse products aline but they are excellent compliments to our other compounds like epitren, msten, halo and sdmz3.0

Back