• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Storage for PH and RCs

xede75

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I have left over, like 3/4 bottles of Epi-Tren and IMR's Liquid Clom and Nolva. What's best way to store it for a long time, up to a year? I was thinking of getting a cheap vacuum seal and bag the bottles and then put in a fridge. Don't want to throw it out since that would be a big waste of $$

Hello all. I have left over, like 3/4 bottles of Epi-Tren and IMR's Liquid Clom and Nolva. What's best way to store it for a long time, up to a year? I was thinking of getting a cheap vacuum seal and bag the bottles and then put in a fridge. Don't want to throw it out since that would be a big waste of $$
A dark, dry cabinet, closet, or safe will do. I don't like the idea of putting things in a fridge or freezer in case of a power outage. Nothing like coming home from vacation to spoiled meat and supps..

I have put PHs in the freezer before and then sold a bottle to a friend. What happens is the caps can sometimes get brittle and break if shaken or moved around too much, also the friend I sold it to bought DMZ and got amazing results from it so going from frozen to room temp for his cycle apparently didn't degrade the compounds enough to where they didn't work but I wouldn't take that as hard science.

Back