• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Concern Over Effectiveness of MSTEN Rx Cycle

TheWardedMan

Registered
Reaction score
Morning. I am at the beginning of week 3 of my MSTEN cycle. I started out at 20 mg ED and planned 3 weeks at 20 mg and 3 weeks at 30 mg. Towards the end of the second week I have still yet to "feel the effects" of the cycle. This is my fourth ph cycle, the first three using halo and epi. I don't feel the extreme pumps (or even good pumps), no weight gain at all, no aggression, no extreme determination in the gym like the other cycles... nothing really. Even my wife has said that she noticed I don't come home from the gym all pumped up like I have before. Also, no noticable suppression.

I know diet effects the weight gain but I would think that even if I'm not eating right to gain a lot, I would think that I would gain at least a few pounds from increases in muscle hardness. I could be wrong however, I am still somewhat new to all of this. I just want to know if I am not doing something right so I can salvage this cycle.

Kind of same here. Haven't felt that much stronger or crazy pumps but my weight is up like a good 10 pounds. I believe I'm on day 17 or 18

I'm only on Day 15 so I'm hoping I'm just taking a little longer to respond is all.

M-STEN is a very strong designer steroid. If you are not making gains your diet and training probably need to be tweaked.

M-STEN is a very strong designer steroid. If you are not making gains your diet and training probably need to be tweaked.

In terms of trying to gain mostly size how should one train, rep wise? I've been trying to do a lot of volume and keep the reps somewhat high... usually between 8-12. I don't really "care" how strong I am, more concerned with how big I am

In terms of trying to gain mostly size how should one train, rep wise? I've been trying to do a lot of volume and keep the reps somewhat high... usually between 8-12. I don't really "care" how strong I am, more concerned with how big I am

Its a life long experiment. Some body parts respond well to heavy compound movements in a low rep range and some require higher rep ranges. My legs will not grow unless I do 20 plus reps. It took me years to figure this out. Bodybuilding is a journey that's unique to the individual.

Im with heavy. Ur training and diet need to be fairly on point to get max results. Either u r not eating enough calories and protein or your not training hard enough. Ive used msten worked my butt off the whole time I was on and got the results so I kno its a hell of a product

I used msten, didn't notice strength gains (goal is strength for me) until the 4th week. Before that I thought the product wasn't working. Then I decided to use a another bottle for 3 wks at 3caps ed, and my strength skyrocketed.

I'm definitely not an expert here, but I think when you're on cycle you have to mentally push yourself more than you normally would. I think this may have been my issue. For example, before I started the cycle I was benching 275 for reps, and even an increase of 5lbs to 280 was a big deal. On cycle I think you have to think you can do it, and just force yourself to go up or do more reps, and you're body will be able to handle it magically. I ended the cycle being able to bench 295 for 5 reps easily. Deadlift and squat also went up 20-30lbs.

Back