• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Can I get confirmation on whether this is legit or counterfeit please

NPNG

Registered
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Have been reading a lot recently about counterfeit supplements being sold on eBay and other places.

IML products are not readily available in Australia, however there is a seller on eBay selling the entire range of IML products.
How he gets them into the country is beyond me, however I ordered a bottle of Ultra Male RX from him as this product should in fact be legally obtainable here as it contains no prohibited ingredients.
I've attached some photos of the bottle for the reps or those who know, to give their opinion on the legitimacy of this product.

As I said, IML products are not available here, so there is nowhere for me to go and compare.

Looks good but I don't have a bottle at home to compare.

Keep in mind IML very recently changed all their labels and yours looks like the newest label design. I doubt a counterfeiter could have made those labels so quick.

Looks good but I don't have a bottle at home to compare.

Keep in mind IML very recently changed all their labels and yours looks like the newest label design. I doubt a counterfeiter could have made those labels so quick.
Agreed

it is legit.

There are various legit retailers that sell on Ebay..myself included.

Mind you, if you are concerned about "counterfeit' products then buy directly from IRON MAG LABS.com!

You can use one of our Discount codes for 15% off and the prices might only be a few bucks more then what you see on ebay.

A few dollars for real product or piece of mind, is certainly worth it.

Ultra male RX is an awesome product btw!

Back