• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Some Advice on Halo/Cyno Stack Please

BuckWid

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys, new to these forums but not new to the sport. I will start with my stats first since I already know that is a big part of asking for advice on any forum.

Currently:
33 years old
Male
12-12.5% BF
5'10"
191 lbs

Been lifting since I was 15, but seriously lifting since I was 23. I use to to do a lot of traditional body building lift, followed Arnold's encyclopedia on body building for a few years, but now I am doing a mix of 3 days of traditional lifting and 3 days of CrossFit and Olympic lifting. I am really looking to lean out and get down under 10% BF. It has always been a goal of mine. My diet is about 90% there. I say that because about every 2 weeks my wife and I will kick back on the couch and order a pizza and watch a movie. Other than those times I am a big Paleo eater, basically lean meats, vegetables and healthy fats.

In the last 3 years I have done 3 8 week cycles. this includes the on cycle and pct time, for katanadrol from needtobuildmuscle. I have had good results each time. Usually getting super hard and gaining 5 pounds of sold muscle. I have heard good stuff about IronMags products so I have been reading over the forums and other sites the last few weeks. I am thinking I want to do a halo and cyno stack. I am not looking to put on a huge amount of size so I was thinking of some lower amounts.

What do you guys think of this:
halo 50/50/50/50/50/50
cyno 0/0/50/50/50/50

I would also follow the recommendations of the site but modified for 6 weeks
FIRST 6 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 6 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

I was also thinking I should ad in Lean-Cuts but wasnt sure. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
-B

If you're not trying to bulk I wouldn't stack orals like that personally. Either of those products will lean you out and build some solid mass.

I have used both and I can say without a doubt. Halo will put on more size...cyano will harden you up more

What about running halo for 4 weeks and the cyno for another 4 and running a 6 week pct. I dont mind putting on some size, just not looking to gain 20 pound of water weight,.

You shouldn't run a ph cycle longer than 6wks. Your just asking for injuries and trouble. Run halo for two weeks at two pills a day, after the end of week two, drop the halo down to 1 and add in two cyano for four more weeks.

...I like what chrisotpherm is sayin here...this had me thinking how something like this needs to be done but the way he put it is more understanding for a outstanding cycle with the best of both worlds without over doing it....nice

You are going to rock it man. I know it's hard sometimes to see where you want to be and then see where you are. However Rome wasn't built in a day, but when it was it conqured the world!!!

You shouldn't run a ph cycle longer than 6wks. Your just asking for injuries and trouble. Run halo for two weeks at two pills a day, after the end of week two, drop the halo down to 1 and add in two cyano for four more weeks.

Thanks Christopherm

I am going to try this and see what happens. Just ordered everything this morning from orbit, hoping to get it by the end of the week and start july off right. Ill log it and see how it goes. Thanks for the help guys.

Im doing 75mgs halo extreme, 50mgs cyanostane rx and 1.5mills of trenazone.....im getting lean mass all over and the training is getting insane!!!! The only thing is im holding bloat around my midsection. Diets good and training hard. 220lbs 6'4" 35. Is this normal and will it improve? Doing all 3 for 4 weeks and halo for 6. Thanks

Im doing 75mgs halo extreme, 50mgs cyanostane rx and 1.5mills of trenazone.....im getting lean mass all over and the training is getting insane!!!! The only thing is im holding bloat around my midsection. Diets good and training hard. 220lbs 6'4" 35. Is this normal and will it improve? Doing all 3 for 4 weeks and halo for 6. Thanks

Yes having water bloat with everything you are doing is normal. Mostly two weeks into pct most will drop off. I highly recommend you running osta rx with pct and possibly another 4wks after pct if you are going to bridge. With it you will keep all the hard work you did and even increase in lbm.

Back