• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Severe back pain msten and test

Kylegonewild

Registered
Reaction score
So I have been taking testosterone tri blend for about 3 weeks and msten for about a week and I'm getting lower back pain all day long. Even bending over is very hard for me to do. I was dead lifting pretty heavy a few days before this started to happen and I'm not sure if this is from the msten or from the deadlifts. I have been taking taurine for 3 days now and it doesn't seem to help. It's on my left lower back and getting up and down from a chair is a task now. What do you guys think. My cycle support is blockade if you are curious.

If staying hydrated with water and electrolytes, using taurine, and stretching doesn't help...I'd make an appointment with a chiropractor.

If staying hydrated with water and electrolytes, using taurine, and stretching doesn't help...I'd make an appointment with a chiropractor.
Would it be a bad idea to switch to dmz 3.0. I have a full bottle in my cabinet. I took straight dmz with no sides. I have only been taking msten for a week.

Back