• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Well... Here's everything I bought!

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
5x Halo Extreme
1x M Sten
1x SDMZ 3.0
1x Epi Tren

Here's how I'm thinking I'm gonna cycle em, please feel free to add your input as to what might be better :p

2 cycles of Halo extreme (4 bottle) at 3 caps a day for almost 6 weeks

1 Cycle of stack of halo w/ epi-tren..? or would m sten and halo be better?

Then SDMZ for a grand finally

Be careful with overdosing.
I would run halo with msten for a lean bulker, should be a solid cycle. Both are methylated so take your liver supports.
I wouldn't run msten higher than 2 caps a day with the halo.
If you want to run a msten solo then you can do up to 3 caps a day but msten is really strong

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Epitren alone is good enough because it already combines two compounds that compliment eachother

Have you ever tried Epi-Tren? Was reading around online and said it can cause some gyno problems..

Yeah I've used it and it literally is one of the best products I've used.
It flares up Gyno for me, just make sure you have proper cycle supports. Keep some exem on hand and caber.
I have a medical reason why it affects me more so than the average person; I won't go into details but you should be fine

I usually just roll with nolva for PCT. Should I be running exem while on cycle with this stuff?

I usually just roll with nolva for PCT. Should I be running exem while on cycle with this stuff?

If you are gyno prone then just make sure you have some; in case of flare ups then you will have to use it on cycle.
Better safe than sorry.

Not sure. I've had it since I was little, from puberty and it just kinda never went away, haha. Nolva seems to usually help out. I've only ran m sten and p mag so far and it hasn't gotten worse. I'll probably end up getting some, as you said, better safe than sorry!

For sure, always take precautions. It's your health in the end, you have to ultimately look out for your own wellbeing. Unless you like tits on yourself. Lol

Back