• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

research chems

cvenom2122

Registered
Reaction score
I know iml has research company products
but before they were available were else was a reputable company? Cem products is were I got my clomid and aromasin and I'm so scared to develop gyno after cycle off some under dosed or bunk stuff and every rs chem even iml is not really rated have any of you ever bought from them g2g?

I sent out a few pms feel free to pm me if this post is not appropriate I will take it down

4 weeks into epistane cycle at 30 MG . 2 more to go
start weight 218 currently 238
6ft 3 , 29 years old

IMR is heavily tested for purity and quality with no complaints that I've seen...definitely g2g!

What does rated mean? FDA approved? lmao

If you want FDA approved supplements go to your GROCERY store and check out the awesome selection of Vitamin C. Vitamin and mineral supplements as well as Research Chemicals are not FDA approved or rated as you call it.

There is no industry standard, some companies may be selling cut chemicals or no chemical at all, however IronMagResearch sells only chemicals of the highest purity, and this is promised by the staff here, as well as hundreds if not thousand of customers who've already done business with us. Even my girlfriend researches IMR's clen, melanotan, and T3. And she attests to the potency of the Sildenafil and Tadalafil as well. lol If you want quality ACCURATELY dosed research chems you need not look any further, the reps here are well respected amongst many boards and wouldn't stand by a product that was less than perfect quality, or at least I would not.

Nah not fda approved I know that bro lol I was just saying like if iml wasn't around what other places would u accept as gtg anyone ever try cem products etc I will stick with iml but I already had some on hand. It's hard to buy online because every company flames each other and u get fan boys I know I'm a fan of iml products (prohormones wise) over a lot of brands. but pct is another issue and I just don't want to spend more money this cycle if I don't have to. I got 6 bottles of halo and 2 of msten so I would buy my serm and anti estrogenic stuff from you for them.

You guys sell aromasin by chance?

When I was on primordial perfromance I had pharma pills but source is gone now

Iron Mag Research products are not for human consumption.

The products have to produced in a sterile environment, and they have strict guidelines that are subjective to all state and federal laws. Meaning if it says 100mgs per ML, it has to be 100mgs per ML. These products are very highly regulated and the quality is NOT in question.

With that being said and done, you should not discuss the use of these compounds, as using them violates the product labels and designation. IMR follows all laws and does not condone or advocate personal use of these products.

Just curious, has anyone else every seen Clomiphene Citrate research chems where there are solids in suspension in the liquid? BTW, not from IML, just a general question.[h=1][/h]

We're is edit feature on these forums lol
and research chemicals are for my rats my source was a qualified physician who passed away and I was doing research for cycle theray to see if it relates to humans in any ways ;)

Back