• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The Designer steroid Control act has passed Congress- Ban is coming soon

Don't our elected officials have better things to do than sit around and worry about what we (comprising the very small percentage of Americans who actually give a sh*t about what our bodies look like and/or actually have the discipline/willpower/drive to lead a life of health and fitness) put into our bodies? Look at the f*cked-up world we live in. Yeah, our government has priorities. Makes me quite sick, actually and I vote.

You give them too much credit, they are not worried about you and I, they are complying with special interests while creating new means of revenue for themselves. As someone mentioned before you can thank companies live vitamin world & gnc. Nothing like this happens without someone paying for it. Prohibition is a way to kill a legitimate industry where they can not control or reap the profits so they make it illegal and add to the prison/justice system industry which they have firm control over. Its all about money.

Who cares this might change some things but not everything

So far the only ones that pulled stuff asap are bsl and iml, I found super trenabol on 5 sites. btw i care :(

Guys for Christ sakes you can buy superdrol still on eBay relax your still going to be able to buy stuff

But for how long? the bill has clear provisions where they could just add anything on the fly

For us to mention the ones they forgot its probably not a good idea

Seriously who obeys the fucking law now a days,online stores who sell supps have to that's it,but anybody can sell anything bill or no bill steroid use will still go on

Iml & bsl do lol but I get your point

Can you imagine all the mom and pop supplement shops that have NO IDEA they are selling scheduled steroids right now. Our government just fucked hundreds of legit business owners in the ass this week.

Maybe that's why they call him Uncle Sam, nasty old pervert. I work for a company that sells hard on pills this happens on a regular basis the manufacturers just send them a letter and let them know they need to pull it off the shelves should being the key word

Now that I think about it maybe I am taking it too hard no pun intended lot of these over the counter pills have stuff XO Dilla feel and on until the FDA actually revises a man finds out its in there to hold off the shelves maybe we can get away with this for a while and then just keep rebranding as they catch up the good old cat and mouse game

Sidelafil* using the speech to text it type silly stuff sometimes

We just need to hide everything under proprietary blend, okay that's enough thread crapping for me sorry guys

They're still selling all sorts of stuff on Amazon. Cyanostane, Mentabolan, (Methlytren) Super DMZ 2.0, Super DMZ 3.0, M-Sten, Ultradrol (Elite) , ....all "Fullfilled by Amazon", (meaning Amazon will ship it) with Paypal covering billing.

Amazon will even gift wrap it for you.

Amazon barely knows what they sell on their site they had already taken m sten & super DMZ off a year ago they just aren't aware yet

Can you imagine all the mom and pop supplement shops that have NO IDEA they are selling scheduled steroids right now. Our government just fucked hundreds of legit business owners in the ass this week.

No shit and in some cases they may be brought up on charges depending on $$ that could be made on their behalf. Ignorance is not an excuse or grounds or an acquittal. Been through the system enough to know that.

It's all about money man,it may illegal but it will be impossible to bust everyone,so if they got it there selling it

They're still selling all sorts of stuff on Amazon. Cyanostane, Mentabolan, (Methlytren) Super DMZ 2.0, Super DMZ 3.0, M-Sten, Ultradrol (Elite) , ....all "Fullfilled by Amazon", (meaning Amazon will ship it) with Paypal covering billing.

Amazon will even gift wrap it for you.

jell I bought 4 bottles of kilosports trenadrol last year off amazon,the first formula,one of the roughest tren compounds made...an it was banned 2009

Well they're not going to bust the owners of Amazon, or Paypal. Paypal is profiting from these sales, covering the transactions. If its something that's going to be prosecuted on the smaller levels, then there's going to be precedence set that Amazon and Paypal and Visa are part of this "conspiracy" to sell as they are handling the transactions and transporting the merchandise across state lines.

When they bust the mob, they don't let the financiers off with a warning. They are usually the ones they go after first. Any Mom and Pop shops targeted initially would have recourse if Paypal, Amazon and Visa are all given a pass.

So they'd have to either go RICO act on Amazon, Paypal, Visa, etc to uphold any judgement's against smaller businesses who can easily argue that they took their cues from big business.....or they'll simply have to allow businesses proper time for all businesses to sell their remaining stock prior to the ban, just like they're allowing Amazon, Paypal and Visa to do, at least a few weeks to clear out stock.

And yes, Amazon is responsible for the items they sell, especially when they're the ones providing the boxes and the shipping labels for the merchandise.

And rather than protesting the bill...if sellers want to do something about it, my recommendation would be filing a cause of action against the government over the ban. Sue the federal govt over loss of revenue, investment into merchandise that's suddenly made illegal, and see what happens. If a court finds in favor of the plaintiffs, which they do in some of these cases against the govt (and the govt is none too popular with the state courts right now) then the ban could be overturned by the govt themselves finding it too costly to bother defending. It would all depend on how many supplement companies got together, and how good of a slick schister lawyer(s) they can find to sign on and take the case on contingency.

Supplements are big business, and no one has made the case yet providing any solid research that PH's are any more dangerous than over the counter medications like Advil or Tylenol. In fact, the FDA just released a warning that taking simply a single "Extra strength" Tylenol can cause death. It can destroy your liver. Supposedly. (if you've got a weak one already I imagine) .

So in a civil court, you do not need "proof" to make the case that PH's are safe and the ban is causing loss to business. All you have to do is show a preponderance of the facts showing no hard evidence demonstrating any proven danger to PH's that make them any more harmful than already allowed over the counter medicines and supplements. Of course you dont' want to list them as medicines, just want to draw attention in court to the lack of evidence the govt would be able to produce linking any actual harm to them. They don't have this evidence, so they'd most likely lose in court. The damage, could be in the hundreds of millions in such an award, and the govt might decide to reverse the ban just to avoid the hassle.

Just a thought this morning, from a guy who misses his PH's already. Boy I wish I'd stocked up on Furuza.

Visa and PayPal can claim total deniability. They are just methods of payment. It's the sellers that are marketing the illegal substances. If I wanted to sell you cocain in my store and use my credit card system to process your payment and label it vitamins or supplements it's not visa/MC/discovers responsibility to investigate the items involved.

There's no way LE would ever be able to make it stick to the pay service providers. On the other hand the sellers and re-sellers do have an obligation as o what thy carry on their stores. They are selling it to the public. If it is dangerous to the public then it falls on the marketers and manufacturers. Which is another subject matter altogether . I'm not saying mom and pops WILL get busted cuz these are pro hormones and not priority but if it was something like that legal weed that got banned best believe they would crack down on the store owners just like they did around here. They made sure that shit came off the shelves. Visa/mc/discover were not held accountable

And Amazon is another story all together. They are more than a middle man for fees. They help market and advertise. But true, I don't see them attacking them but they will prolly effect the way they market to certain countries

Well there ya have it guys,if ya want your illegal designers it's amazon or eBay now

Well there's a difference between civil and criminal court. No ones sued the govt yet over Visa and Paypal taking transactions. While the govt might not have went after Visa and Paypal for transactions the fact is they are facilitating a sale, and hence IF someone brought civil suit against the govt for allowing Visa to and Paypal to profit, it wouldnt' matter whether they are prosecuted or not.

The transaction you describe is one of a fraudulent nature. Selling cocaine and calling it something else. This however is completely different. Visa knows what the merchandise is, its correctly labeled with the active ingredient clearly listed on the label. So does Paypal. And Amazon. They know what the product is, no one is selling some illegal product and calling it Potato Chips. They're calling it what it is, so foreknowledge is already established and demonstrable.

The fact that no one has ever attempted to make the case for RICO against them for profiting from what is supposedly now illegal activity, doesn't preclude the ability to do so. Of course you'd need a state or federal prosecutor to go after it, but you wouldn't need one in Civil court. In Civil court, the supplement companies, manufacturers, etc can get together and bring a cause of action against the govt for permitting it in big business but cracking down on it in small business. Civil court doesn't require proof, it requires a reasonable preponderance of the evidence. And the govt being unable to produce any actual hard evidence to demonstrate the dangers of PH's, or any valid reason for not prosecuting larger businesses profiting openly and KNOWINGLY from these products, would most likely lose, or simply reverse the ban in the states in question (like Pot for example, in Colorado, Washington, and half a dozen other states now at various levels) and permit it in those states. That of course would hamper internet sales, but its also possible that they might just drop the ban or choose to "not enforce" it just to avoid the cost and hassle of fighting a suit.

Not saying it would work, but it could.

One things for sure, if no one tries to do anything about it, then nothing will be done.

"I'd rather shoot at the moon and miss, ...than shoot at nothing and hit it".

Its the same situation with the banking industry and pot sales in "legal states" where Pot is now sold at the state level, while still being classified as a Schedule 1 drug by the federal govt. Its illegal, ...technically, but its legal in Colorado. And some banks transact the business from it, while others do not. The reason other banks, bigger banks won't handle the money is because they dont't want to risk RICO being used on them. Conspiracy is a vague charge, and can bring down a bank for profiting from and worse, managing an illegal transaction.

Just like Visa, Paypal and Mastercard are supposedly doing right now, as we speak while Amazon reaps the profits.

So, the foundation is there. It's just a question of whether or not anyone wants to pursue it.

Just because someone doesn't bring their case to court, doesn't mean it wasn't a winnable one.

Not so. Like I said visa and PayPal are different from Amazon, as they help market and go into depth with description and item specifics of the item. But PayPal and visa assume no responsibility to whom uses their services. You wanna talk about civil and criminal. Yes ur correct. Civil court is definitely different. It DOES NOT require proof. Just sway judgment. And one brought up on criminal charges and acquitted could potentially effect the civil suits. Being sued for let's say assault when you've already been tried in criminal court does not necessarily mean the civil suits is discredited but can effect it. Such as "why wasn't he convicted in criminal court" but we were not talking about civil court anyhow. We were speakin on mom and pop stores being brought up on criminal charges. And when PayPal and visa were brought up I was stating that they could claim total deniability cuz The merchant does not have to label what the item ACTUALLY is. Just what the nature of the product is. Food, tobacco etc. not exactly sure on the specifics but they could simply label it supplement and that is not fraudulent representation. Again this does not let the marketer/store owner/Amazon off the hook. Just stating they are not required to list shit like "andro-17a hydroxy" whatever .They are specifically a pay service provider. You know how many receipts I receive paid my Visa card at smaller shops, gas stations etc...and it simply said produce or miscellaneous . Civil court is ridiculous..u wanna talk civil court ANYONE can bring up a civil suits against anyone or anything. Hell if I wanted to I could bring up a suite against this site (entertainment purposes disclaimer and all) persuading my judgment to use AAS and even tapatalk for that matter for hosting access to the forum (which is ridiculous of course) but just using it as an example. Could someone try to sue pay pal or visa for transferring funds for items...sure. But I'm simply stating from a criminal standpoint...they are not held in the same regard as the marketer/manufacturers or re-seller are. They can't charge pay pal or visa simply cuz they busted the shop owner or reseller. They are no required to put chemical make ups of they're supplements on their receipts. Or even really what t is. So how could they be charged which is also an argue end that would most likely be brought up in civil. Look at bank statements. They always say exactly what the item is. Mine don't. I use visa. At Walmart or grocery sore yes but not all places

Sounds like ur speaking civil court anyhow. I was speaking on criminal situation. When I said how much money was to be made off of it I was speaking in terms of what kind of revenue would be sprouted from criminalizing yet another substance. Cuz it does. I've been down twice. Meaning I've been in the joint twice. I've seen first hand what kind of a business the judicial system has become. Criminalizing more shit creates more criminals, which in turn incarcerates more citizens.if no one broke the law you know how many pple would be out of a job. Lawyers, judges, LE, probation officers, parole officers, drug counsellors, rehab facilities, county contracts they use inmates for to bring in revenue in which they pay no labor but pay is in "good time and work time" all I'm saying is yes .. Marketers/resellers/ shops would be held criminally liable for selling a harmful substance ....PayPal and Visa or whatever pay service provider would not. If that was the case it would have BEEN done already. They've busted plenty of shops for shit like that and never once and the method of payment been pursued....anyways we hijacked this thread long enough lol nice debate tho.

Well I am speaking Civil court as far as damages and bringing cause of action. But you're mistaken about criminal liability for profiting from a transaction. RICO is designed for specifically that, to take down "legitimate enterprises" that profit from criminal transactions. Anyone financing, facilitating or profiting from a crime, and "conspiring" (i.e holding meetings, sending correspondence in regards to it, etc) is technically liable criminally under RICO statutes. RICO was designed to take down Mob financiers and money launderers, and covers any business that knowingly conspires to facilitate and or profit from an illegal activity.

The fact no ones went after Visa or Mastercard or Paypal, doesn't change the fact that they could. Of course it takes the govt to enforce RICO, so that's not something a private citizen could do. But they could "sue" based on it and unfair targeting of small business in lieu of permitting larger ones to continue.

This is why Bank of America wouldn't process transactions from pot sales in Colorado. Their attorney's specifically cited RICO statutes as their reason from abstaining from handling those transactions. I'm not incorrect on the applicability of RICO here, with regards to Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. They are liable, if someone enforced it. Of course they'd simply stop handling the transactions upon any sign of interest there by the govt, and that would most likely offset any actual prosecution of such a case. But they are under the RICO umbrella, each time they charge a penny on the sale of an illegal item that is clearly marked.

Oh and no where was I referring to suing Paypal or Visa in civil court. If you look at my comments you'll see I am referring to bringing a class action suit against the government over the ban. And also recourse suits for any small businesses prosecuted while larger businesses are given a pass.

Back