• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostane Cycle Help

BraddahGreg 016380 said:
Just an update......definitely feel stronger in everything I do...

Kickass, I can see the delta, no doubt!

Just another pic update - just ended my first 4 weeks of cyano stack- starting the last 4 weeks.

Overall, my strength in all areas has improved so very pleased with that. I do wish however, that there was a bit more lean cuts for that visual motivation. Since this is my very first stack I tried, maybe i'm expecting too much. my body type is one of those that has a slow metabolism and I'm not one of those guys that are naturally 'ripped' so everything I do has to be doubled it seems. my diet was almost spot on with probably a day or two of slightly cheat days during these 4 weeks. cardio was also included.

But I'm pleased with this stack since the strength dept. has gone up.

I do have a question as far as acheiving more 'Lean Cuts'. After my 8 weeks of cyano is done, I plan on being off everything for an additional 2-4 weeks. Do I go into a bottle of "LeanFuel Extreme" or do I go into another stack, and if the answer is another stack - what stack do i get into?

Thanks Guys. :)

Attached files /attachments/imported/stack_pic3.jpg stack_pic3.jpg_thumb (25.2 KB)?

BraddahGreg said:
Just another pic update - just ended my first 4 weeks of cyano stack- starting the last 4 weeks.

Overall, my strength in all areas has improved so very pleased with that. I do wish however, that there was a bit more lean cuts for that visual motivation. Since this is my very first stack I tried, maybe i'm expecting too much. my body type is one of those that has a slow metabolism and I'm not one of those guys that are naturally 'ripped' so everything I do has to be doubled it seems. my diet was almost spot on with probably a day or two of slightly cheat days during these 4 weeks. cardio was also included.

But I'm pleased with this stack since the strength dept. has gone up.

I do have a question as far as acheiving more 'Lean Cuts'. After my 8 weeks of cyano is done, I plan on being off everything for an additional 2-4 weeks. Do I go into a bottle of "LeanFuel Extreme" or do I go into another stack, and if the answer is another stack - what stack do i get into?

Thanks Guys. :)

Personally I would go into another stack. Check out our Halo-Extreme stacker.

thanx for the info.....will go into halo-extreme stack

thanx Neck ;)

Just another weekly pic update

Attached files /attachments/imported/stack_pic4.jpg stack_pic4.jpg_thumb (28.4 KB)?

starting to see a little difference in the abs area..... I'm definitely getting into another stack soon.....halo probably

Attached files /attachments/imported/stack_pic5.jpg stack_pic5.jpg_thumb (31.5 KB)?

BraddahGreg said:
starting to see a little difference in the abs area..... I'm definitely getting into another stack soon.....halo probably

I can see it also, keep smashing those plates!!

final update for cyano stack.

overall, pleased with this stack...definitely stronger, and see some difference in getting leaner...I was hoping for a more leaner outcome, but i may need to improve my eating habits a little.

I'm waiting a few more weeks, then jumping into the halo extreme stack...will start pic updates for halo as well.

I'm glad I found this website ;)

Attached files /attachments/imported/stack_pic6.jpg stack_pic6.jpg_thumb (34.6 KB)?

Stack cyano and add halo next time. Results will be great if you're diet is tight. I just finished up halo stacked with deca and was pleased with that. Next month I plan to do dmz stack and add halo. Good luck.

sounds good....the cyano was my very first stack so I was cautious in stacking something else with it.

I purchased the halo extreme stack and should get it in a few days....and now I'm gonna consider getting a cyano bottle to stack with it. I wont start this cycle until 2-3 weeks from now just to normalize or clean out before doing it though.

thanx for the info chip ;)

hey i am planing on runnin this cycle myself but wanted to put a lil extra in it i read that both HALO and Deca-Drol can be stacked with other pro-anabolic compounds any thoughts? i ran dmz on my last cycle with great improvements but this cycle i want more hardening and just better cut. thanks

jimmer
6 feet
185 lbs

I plan on taking the halo-extreme stack and adding a bottle of cyanostane with it....I want more lean-cuts and hardening :)

hope that answers your question.

BraddahGreg 0699 said:
I plan on taking the halo-extreme stack and adding a bottle of cyanostane with it....I want more lean-cuts and hardening :)

hope that answers your question.

This is a VERY good Lean Hardening Stack!

I notcied that ur taking E-control, wouldnt the ultra male replace that?

they recently discontinued e-control or its not being made again......but they took it out of the cyano stack - I guess its not needed.....perhaps ultra male is all thats needed

BraddahGreg 0528 said:
they recently discontinued e-control or its not being made again......but they took it out of the cyano stack - I guess its not needed.....perhaps ultra male is all thats needed

Ultra Male is actually better all around

so i just finished my 4th week of my cycle i ended up just running the cyano. i had to travel a lot so the 3rd week of it was kinda hit and miss with gym time and good diet however the results are very good i did loose 5 pounds but i dont know where. my arms are bigger all of my muscles are much better defined. my lifts all went up a bit as well except my bench. my chest went down a lil bit i place the blame on my missed workouts and as well as not having a gym partner the last 2 weeks. all and all tho i cant wait to start my next stack not sure what ill try next prob the cyano plus halo. the only side iv seen tho pretty bad body acne still worth it ;D

jimmer 085 said:
so i just finished my 4th week of my cycle i ended up just running the cyano. i had to travel a lot so the 3rd week of it was kinda hit and miss with gym time and good diet however the results are very good i did loose 5 pounds but i dont know where. my arms are bigger all of my muscles are much better defined. my lifts all went up a bit as well except my bench. my chest went down a lil bit i place the blame on my missed workouts and as well as not having a gym partner the last 2 weeks. all and all tho i cant wait to start my next stack not sure what ill try next prob the cyano plus halo. the only side iv seen tho pretty bad body acne still worth it ;D

Sounds like a very solid run, we appriciate the feedback!!

Back