• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

A few questions.....

Corys302

Registered
Reaction score
I am on 250mg of Test Cyp (TRT) a week.

I decided to give the Andro stack a shot.

I am doing:
4-Andro- 2 caps a day
Super Epi Andro- 2 caps a day
R Andro- 2 caps a day
E- Control- 2 caps a day
Anabolic Matrix- 4 caps a day
Advanced cycle support- 2 caps a day
Combined with my TRT.

I have Ultra Male for PCT that I will combine with anabolic Matrix. Everything look good?

Reason I ask is I am on my 4th day....first couple days felt like crap....but good workouts with great pumps. Each day seems to be getting better. Stats on me: 31 years old
6'4 235 lean.

Last edited:
Ok good deal....so just stick with stack above minus PCT? Should I even take the Ultra Male and Anobolic Matrix with it?

Ok good deal....so just stick with stack above minus PCT? Should I even take the Ultra Male and Anobolic Matrix with it?
They're not needed, but you may get a libido boost from them.

Since you are on TRT that greatly effects the setup. 4-Andro may be a bit redundant in addition to what ebfitness posted.

In the future you may want to focus on more of the DHT compounds and not even worry about the other products brother.

Since you are on TRT that greatly effects the setup. 4-Andro may be a bit redundant in addition to what ebfitness posted.

In the future you may want to focus on more of the DHT compounds and not even worry about the other products brother.

Which Andros do you recommend I take with the TRT? Looks like for sure Super Andro R and maybe Super Epi and drop the Andro 4? I'm open to suggestions on this stack......thanks again.

Last edited:
Which Andros do you recommend I stack with TRT? Looks like for sure Super Andro R and maybe Super Epi? I'm open to suggestions please.....thanks.

Which Andros do you recommend I stack with TRT? Looks like for sure Super Andro R and maybe Super Epi? I'm open to suggestions please.....thanks.
Both would be great stacked with your TRT dose.

What should I dose them at a day? I was thinking 3 caps each a day to see how that works?

Back