• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

may need a little insight guys.. experiencing some mild gyno

Rone03

Registered
Reaction score
I finished my bottle of Dmz 2.0 and am in 2nd week of PCT.
I just started experiencing some mild gyno and now I'm a little worried to take the methadrol i just ordered due to the ban.
I've got clomid on hand i havent taken to throw in if i needed it with the e-contol and other supps with the stack.
Should i start taking it? or save it for the methadrol in another month and a half?

I finished my bottle of Dmz 2.0 and am in 2nd week of PCT.
I just started experiencing some mild gyno and now I'm a little worried to take the methadrol i just ordered due to the ban.
I've got clomid on hand i havent taken to throw in if i needed it with the e-contol and other supps with the stack.
Should i start taking it? or save it for the methadrol in another month and a half?

Clomid can help gyno but I prefer Nolvadex.

Agree. If that doesn't clear it up then letro.
Gotta be careful with the letro though, it's strong stuff.. if you have any kind of sex life you may want to reconsider using it, as letro will crush your sex drive.

x4 on the Nolva

Gotta be careful with the letro though, it's strong stuff.. if you have any kind of sex life you may want to reconsider using it, as letro will crush your sex drive.

True, but gyno will kill yours sex drive too as no woman wants to play with man boobs. Lol.

True, but gyno will kill yours sex drive too as no woman wants to play with man boobs. Lol.
But he said it was "mild", which more than likely in 99% of cases means there's nothing at all.

Touche.

Its a knot about the size of a pinky nail only on the right side :/ shitty its been swollen but already starting to go down a little

Its a knot about the size of a pinky nail only on the right side :/ shitty its been swollen but already starting to go down a little
It's more than likely, a hormonal imbalance that will end up correcting itself. Give E-Control a run and all should be well. Nolva will also work well. Up to you brother.

I'm currently running the e-control now along with the other cycle supports. As far doing this upcoming methadrol cycle, would it be okay to run a dose of clomid and nolva to ensure no problems again? or can there be to much pct for a prohormone?

My metha cycle ive got setup next looks like this

Methadrol
Advanced cycle support
Flex rx started 2 weeks before cycle
Ultra Male or anabolic matrix.... maybe both
clomid and nolva for pct

I'm currently running the e-control now along with the other cycle supports. As far doing this upcoming methadrol cycle, would it be okay to run a dose of clomid and nolva to ensure no problems again? or can there be to much pct for a prohormone?

My metha cycle ive got setup next looks like this

Methadrol
Advanced cycle support
Flex rx started 2 weeks before cycle
Ultra Male or anabolic matrix.... maybe both
clomid and nolva for pct
You are very correct in this assumption.. you do not want to completely annihilate your estrogen levels... some estrogen is a very good thing (for joints, tendons, muscles etc). Eradicating it completely will make your run into complications just as if your estr was high, including a crash of your libido, weak tendons/achey joints, sore muscles, fatigue etc.. I've always preferred clomid for recovery, but nolva works well too, and may be a better option in your case if you feel you're prone to gynecomastia. Imho choose one or the other, you don't need both.

You are very correct in this assumption.. you do not want to completely annihilate your estrogen levels... some estrogen is a very good thing (for joints, tendons, muscles etc). Eradicating it completely will make your run into complications just as if your estr was high, including a crash of your libido, weak tendons/achey joints, sore muscles, fatigue etc.. I've always preferred clomid for recovery, but nolva works well too, and may be a better option in your case if you feel you're prone to gynecomastia. Imho choose one or the other, you don't need both.

Thx bro usually im helping give advice, so i appreciate the help, just never delt with this before and all the info online no matter how much you research it is very up and down

Back