• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My interview with MensPhysique.com

Enjoyed the interview! Congratuations on placing in the top 10 at the NAC. I'd have to see the other 8 guys but you look like you'd be hard to beat out for any less than top 5. I've seen a few MP clips and you definitely have the right look! Good luck on your next competition!!

Enjoyed the interview! Congratuations on placing in the top 10 at the NAC. I'd have to see the other 8 guys but you look like you'd be hard to beat out for any less than top 5. I've seen a few MP clips and you definitely have the right look! Good luck on your next competition!!

Thank you! Yes, I think I could have placed top 5 but the guys that placed in the top 5 have more time in the game and have paid their dues so to speak. Nothing to take away from their physiques since they all looked good but at the national level it seems you have to really market/network yourself, put in the time competing and then as long as you show up in shape, you will be awarded. Fingers crossed for 2013!

Good stuff brother! Good read.

Back