• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

research chem tamoxifen

jayphillips22

Registered
Reaction score
Still battling with getting my gyno to go down its been a month and it's still getting bigger. I saw a thread on here that someone posted about chem tamoxifen saying that it's not as strong as nolvadex and so the dosage needs to be higher.

15.2mg tamox= 10mg nolva

30.4mg tamox= 20 mg nolva

60.4mg tamox= 40 mg nolva

This isn't true right because if so I have been taking way to low of a dose as I have just upped it to 30 mg last week.

10mg Nolva twice daily is usually good for gyno. 30mg would be the most I would administer daily.

10mg Nolva twice daily is usually good for gyno. 30mg would be the most I would administer daily.
I agree with this.

JP, the more you can tell us, the better we'll be able to assist you. What is the root cause of this gynecomastia as in what sparked it? Did you begin therapy on it as soon as you noticed it had developed, or have you had it for a while? About how much has it grown in the last month (percentage)?

What caused it was running halo to long I think. I did halo for two weeks than added in cyano and ran both for 4 weeks than started pct. I started to notice my left nipple was getting sore two weeks in but no bump so I figured it would stop because I've never had gyno before. By the time I ended pct a bump was starting to come in not noticeable to anyone but me I was on formeral which is a AI I stopped taking that as soon as I got tamox. I've been on tamox for almost a month now and the symptoms started maybe 6-7 weeks ago. As of now the bump is the biggest it's ever been and my right side is now getting one too. They are still sensitive as hell to touch. I ran 20 mg for 2 and a half weeks than went up to 30 and it kept getting worse. Any thoughts? Does it usually take this long before it start to get better? This is my 4th cycle I always take every precaution and follow the directions I only went 6 weeks because a lot o people in the forums were saying they noticed the most results with halo when run that long. I'd rather not do letro and shut my body down but if that's the only thing that will help ill try it next.

How old are you?..and what else are you/were taking?

Thanks biggie I appreciate you taking the time to hit me back. That cycle all I took was halo and cyano proper pct and formeron. Other than that I've run dmz a year ago and I've done halo twice always taking more than 8 weeks off in between cycles. I've never touched anything else. I'm 23 to respond to s2h. So as of right now I'm just on nolva and that's all I've been on for the last month. I'm surprised it hasn't helped at all usually I'm very receptive to things and my body reacts very well. But hasn't gotten any better went from a tiny bump not even noticeable to puffy nipples and a bump the size of a couple peanuts. Can taking to much tamox make it worse?

Is your Nolva real? Sounds suspect to me.

I can knock out gyno in a week off cycle with 20mg Nolva daily.

I got the bottle from the website everyone suggested. Smells like mouth wash and burns when you swallow it ha. I just got a new bottle ill start using that one maybe I got a bad batch?

Hey biggie i tried responding to your private message but it says your inbox is full. so I ordered a new bottle from cem last week ill try that one out from now on to see if it works I agree I'd rather catch it sooner than later so how long should I use this before ordering from another company if it still doesn't work? Two weeks or like heavy said he noticed it in the first week.

I ordered this new bottle a month after but your probably right ill run this for a week and if nothing I'm trying osta-gain. Really appreciate all the help man so much mixed information out there.

Back