• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

41yo first timer super dmz help

trikki

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for some advice. I'm 1 week into a super dmz cycle, patiently waiting for sum results. I workout hard 6 days a week,1bodypart a day usually hitting all muscles twice a week..couldn't tell you what I take in for Cal's, carbs or fats but I eat well,drink at least 3dbl serving protein drinks a day to give me 150 grams just in drinks. Just wondering if by the little info I gave if there is any advice to give.thanx ..oh by the way I think I'm watchya call a hard gainer....also I am 5' 11" 225lbs and im taking 3 pills a day.1about every 8hrs.

heavyiron said:
Keep training and eating. Results should show up around week 3-4.

This ^^, be patient. You will see a nice spike about week 3.

Gained 10 lbs. on two separate cycles. I'm also a hard gainer. Saw someone recommend upping the carbs to battle any lethargy and will try that next go.

How have your strength gains been?

Love this product!

Its been 9 days now and I'm definately seeing strength gains. Like 10 lbs On the bench maybe 5 or 10 lbs on shoulder press andlike. 5 lbs on smaller muscles like bi's And tri's and more reps with the weight increases,so definate strength gains! Is it true that you need to take in almost double your weight in grams of protein To make significant gains? So me at 225,should be getting like 400 grams of protein a day?

trikki 0717 said:
Its been 9 days now and I'm definately seeing strength gains. Like 10 lbs On the bench maybe 5 or 10 lbs on shoulder press andlike. 5 lbs on smaller muscles like bi's And tri's and more reps with the weight increases,so definate strength gains! Is it true that you need to take in almost double your weight in grams of protein To make significant gains? So me at 225,should be getting like 400 grams of protein a day?

You need between 1-1.5 times your LBM in grams of protein per day.

300 grams of protein daily should be plenty for you.

Lol, 5'11" 225 hard gainer. Must be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So its been 19days and I think I'm feeling better bout cycle. I'VE. Put on like 7 lbs and I'm seeing more definition. I know I didnt just. Put on fat cause. My stomach is looking more trim and pants fit the same. I'm just having a hard time eating enuff. After having 3 dble serving protein drinx and. 10 bottles of water per day I'm justnot hungry. Any suggestions? ?

trikki said:
So its been 19days and I think I'm feeling better bout cycle. I'VE. Put on like 7 lbs and I'm seeing more definition. I know I didnt just. Put on fat cause. My stomach is looking more trim and pants fit the same. I'm just having a hard time eating enuff. After having 3 dble serving protein drinx and. 10 bottles of water per day I'm justnot hungry. Any suggestions? ?

Cardio will increase appetite. 30minutes 3 times per week.

Back