• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ rx by heavyiron

I'm about to start week 3 of my cycle. Decent size and strength gains already. The only thing is my back hurting like hell but other than that I like it and I'm really impressed. No BS you guys speak the truth.

builtnbama said:
I'm about to start week 3 of my cycle. Decent size and strength gains already. The only thing is my back hurting like hell but other than that I like it and I'm really impressed. No BS you guys speak the truth.

Nice, up your water intake & that will help with the back pumps. 8)

The Neck said:
builtnbama said:

Nice, up your water intake & that will help with the back pumps. 8)

I went ahead and bumped up my water intake, everything is good to go now! Thanks bro.

What is a good PCT to take after my Halo cycle? And what else should i take with my PCT?

started a run of SuperDmz/Halo Extreme today - was wondering if need be would it be ok to take a pre workout supp like Jack3d o the like, or would that be not advisable while on a ph run? Thanks

I'm taking 1 cap of DMZ in the AM (7or8) and one PM (7or8). Is this ideal dosing time? Also talking Ultra Male in the AM with DMZ.

-E04

Perfect. Time of day isn't much of issue just keep it 12 hours apart.

I'm starting my cycle on Monday and I can't F*CKING wait. I've had this bottle for about 5 months now and I have been just waiting to take this. Been reading all the great info on the thread and its been awesome. My cycle is going to look like this

Super DMZ= 1 cap am/ 1 cap pm (for 4 weeks)
Animal Pak= 1
Cycle Assist= 4 caps am
Milk Thistle Complex= 2 caps am
Fish Oil 3,6,9 (1,000 mg)= 2 caps am/ 2 caps pm

Pre Work Out=
Neurocore or SuperPump MAX
Kre-Alkalyn = 3g
Hemavol = 10 caps

PCT
Nova Liquid = Week 1 = 10 mg, Week 2 = 20 mg, Week 3 = 20mg, Week 4 = 20 mg
Power Labs Post Cycle = 6 caps
DAA = 3.12g
Milk Thistle Complex= 2 caps am
Fish Oil 3,6,9 (1,000 mg)= 2 caps am/ 2 caps pm
Animal Pak

My question is that I am taking an ECA fat burner right now and was wondering if I can still taking while on my cycle or should I just nix it and wait till the cycle is over to get back on it?

builtnbama 080916 said: Super DMZ rx made it in today, this guy is happier than a pig in shit.. Click to expand... Keep us posted on how your cycle shakes out. 8)  
The nice answer!

Back