• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My experience and the reason I wanted to be apart of the IML Team!!!

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
My experience and the reason I wanted to be apart of the IML Team!!!

So many guys and even times girls want to get big and fast, to do a drive through muscle joint and pick the number one value selection which includes thick dense muscles, chiseled abs, body fat around 4&6 %, strength that is second to none, libido as if they just hit puberty again and make it a large size for only .36 cents more.

The next thing they do is go down to the local GNC and now they are our at the car dealership of all supplement stores and oh boy are they out to take every last cent you have and you will not even begin to truly get what you need. Why you ask? I mean the guy/gal looks like a gym rat, talk like a gym rat and even smells like a gym rat, but unless you know them as said when I started this, are car salesmen selling a product way over priced, thus not allowing you to get everything you truly would need due to your budget, don’t have all the products you need because the FDA has their balls so tight that they barely can sale test boosters, and they just don’t have the goods needed to get it done.

Next thing we do is we go online, not knowing what to really buy but have a good buddy that said try this, so what do we do, try this. Your buddy looks pretty big and knows a little bit about what he is talking about, but only has one compound that are suppose to be combined with a few others to properly create the freak on the leash we desire instead of the mutt at the pound that was a cross between a Rottweiler and a German Shepherd and didn’t even mention imo the most important compound and that is PCT and then finally how to properly cycle. So we have a whole bag full of GNC product, one compound our buddy told us about that is all he uses all the time, no PCT, no real diet set-up and man we are good to go right. I mean all paths lead to Rome, I read that somewhere so that means I am skilled and knowledgeable to go and really jack up my body. Sound about right or for my other seasoned brothers to include myself sound like something we have walked through ourselves?

Bro’s/Sisters it is all good and that is why we are here at IML to ensure you know what to get, how much, how to use, get you the best prices possible and while using be that ear and little voice to listen and give you advice along the way. Don’t beat yourself up or be so prideful that you don’t adhere to the advice of other bro’s who have been where you are and give you either an empathetic or sharp response back to your supplementation and diet choice. It isn’t to offend you, well maybe a little because some bro’s are here to give others a playful hard time, but genuinely here to help everyone out!

So we don’t want to go to GNC, buy just that one compound, not have a PCT, but want to do this journey right, and legal as possible. I have used a lot and do mean a lot of prohormones cycles over the past 7yrs and none and I do meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn none have compared to the compounds I have used compared to IML products.

Every single pro-hormone I have taken has always caused me to bloat up like a hot weather balloon with water, cause severe cramps around week 8 of my cycle, completely and I do mean completely killed my sex drive. Bro/Sis I had to quite immediately. I was getting hurt all the time due to my bones and muscles drying out and not getting enough nutrients from any support supplementation to help negate this or any of those previously listed. I completed backed away from them, and left with a bad taste in my mouth if you will! However, and this is going to sound like “as seen on tv” commercial got my hands on IML products I thought I was on AAS cycle and kept having to read the compounds to ensure I wasn’t. I felt great, strength gains were amazing, sex drive was like that of a rabbit with only one night to mate, remained healthy throughout the use of them, and when I PCT with the use of Ultra Male RX and after the first week I was already feeling my blood pressure returning to normal and by the end of week two I felt like I was completely back to normal. Of course I used all that I was suppose to of the PCT. Usually I have to take other compounds of which I won’t go into detail to clutter up this thread with. I was felt great once complete.

Now I waited for the after cycle muscle mass weight loss due to most prohormones in MY CASE really allow me to hold onto maybe 5-7lbs of an overall 25lbs of muscle throughout the cycle. I was absolutely blown away that after three months of being off cycle and support I held on to roughly 15lbs from the cycle. I was like a little school girl and made believer out of the IML products

You can really get all the help that you want to from the bro’s that are reps for and have used these IML compounds before and they will treat you as if they have known you your entire life. They will help you and give a swift reality kick in the butt to not only help you knowledge base but deviate you from making a mistake ultimately jack up the only body you have. I am super impressed with my overall experienced with IML and customer support team.

All of the above info is why I have never faltered one time from my loyalty of their products, forums following/post and now been given the opportunity to rep for them. Guys some know me from other forums, I WILL DO ALLLLLLL, AND I MEAN ALL I CAN to everyone out. Like I said earlier in the thread that I hope I didn’t sound to much like a commercial or as I like to say “as seen on tv” guys. If I did, sorry but won’t take any of this back or my words, because if you guys do know me you I stand and promote only what I know and to have used to be legit and refuse to promote or let others know about something that isn’t legit so I can get a personal pat on the back. Thanks for you guys listening, thanks IML team and thanks

Mr. Prince and Heavy thanks for the opportunity!!!

Great to have you a part of the team! 8)

Thanks Neck.

So Mote it Be
Chris

I really appreciate gents. I have mad respect for you guys!!!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back