• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Can someone dumb down PCT and time off for me?

Teknik

Registered
Reaction score
I finished a 6 week cycle of Cyanostane.
Now I'm on my PCT that includes Clomid, ultra male, and Advanced cycle support.

So if I run that for 30 days, that puts me about about 10 weeks of swallowing pills.

Do I then need to take 10 weeks off before I start a second cycle? Or is it kind of dependent on the on strength of the steroid?

I know the easy answer is to go get a blood test, and I may do that, but we'll see. I'm trying to look at a calendar and plan my next cycle (likely super DMZ 2.0) around a couple 5k's and a vacation.

I really appreciate it. I'm going to order everything soon with the 20% off sale.

Going by the general rule of thumb, yes, you should take 10 weeks off. You can probably get away with 8 weeks and be just fine, but that much is up to you.

Like you already said, the bloods will show how ready your hormones and liver are, but they won't tell the story of your cardiovascular system and how much stress it went under from the cycle.

thanks man. I'll bookmark this so I can check it when i forget in a couple weeks.

Going by the general rule of thumb, yes, you should take 10 weeks off. You can probably get away with 8 weeks and be just fine, but that much is up to you.

Like you already said, the bloods will show how ready your hormones and liver are, but they won't tell the story of your cardiovascular system and how much stress it went under from the cycle.

Good advice

Back